on 5 September 2013
Very nice-looking playset that i bought for my daugthers birthday. I am confident that she'll love it, the horse is big and the stable-part alot bigger than it looks on the images. Very happy with the purchase.
on 18 January 2014
I Bought this for my daughter for Christmas she absolutely loves it , she spends hours playing with them .
on 13 January 2014
Nice bright stable with lots of little bits to play with pony good size ,play value is good saddle and bridle can be removed ,many happy hours of play ahead
on 9 December 2013
My 3 little granddaughters loved this as they are pony mad and the DVD Barbie and her sisters in a Pony Tale was a great success. They enjoy acting out their own "pony tales" with the Barbie and pony dolls. I have added to their colletion this xms with the Chelsea and Skipper doll and pony sets.
on 30 March 2014
So pleased I brought this as a birthday present for my friends twin girls, they love it they already have some horses so just having the one horse was not a problem. Would recommend buying this if your little girls are into their Barbies or horses it was well worth the money :)
on 8 January 2014
My daughter loves this! She has made it into a giant stable to house all her horses!
Great for all children who love Barbie, not worth full price though in my opinion, but I managed to get a hefty 60% off
on 11 April 2014
Very quick delivery and looks very nice,it's a birthday present for my daughter so hasn't been opened yet but you can clearly see inside and she will love this to go with her barbie collection,fab price too!
on 19 December 2014
Looks a bit flimsy for the price but that is usually the case with Barbie products in my experience. Packaged well arrived quickly. Christmas present for my 7 year old daughter.
on 9 October 2014
This is a lovely playset, I have bought this and sister pony set for Xmas. It is a little smaller than I expected but still very nice with a good size Stable for hours of play
on 21 April 2014
It went with Barbie and Stacie double set, as a great present for my niece who loves horses. It's her first Barbie doll, so how happy is she. And so was I at the price.

See one answered question