Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.98

on 21 February 2014
Brilliant read. Hope there's a follow-up book. Would recommend this to anyone interested in twists and turns. I did get to the real murderer near the end off the story. It didn't spoil the climax at all, and although I don't drink the cocktail mixes sounded pretty tempting. Well done Mr Slasher hope the hangover wasn't too painful.
on 2 October 2014
This was an unusual, engaging suspenseful read. Very character driven and some fabulous observational (very dry!) humour. Equally dry were some of the cocktails. If you're a crime/thriller reader looking for something a bit different, this is it.
on 13 August 2014
The title and cover of this book would not normally attract me, but I'm so glad I stumbled across it. It was a thoroughly enjoyable read and left me wanting more. The story maintains pace throughout and the characters were believable and interesting.

Often towards the end of a book I find I'm reading just to get to the end, but not with this one, I found the opposite to be true.

I also loved the fact that each chapter was named after a drink.

If you don't think this book is for you, think again.

Cheers!
on 28 June 2014
A different character from usual - an easy and entertaining read. Some clever twists and a bit of humour thrown in among the darker moments. Though I do prefer his Legal thrillers - Victor Carl being a really intersting 'character'. Well worth trying if you like that particular genre.
on 20 July 2014
I found it hard to jump into this book, but the more time I invested in the story the deeper it got it's hooks into me. And as for plot twists? Every time I thought I could see where the story was headed, a little kernel of doubt appears then BAM, the goal posts move and you are just as confused as Justine is as he searches for the truth about his mother's murder.
on 15 July 2014
A great start and a bit flat in middle but all in all a very enjoyable read. To me it 'read' like an old American Nor movie, which is no bad thing. Characters fully fleshed out and believable. I will read more of his books I think.
on 17 August 2014
Second Will Lashner book i've read and i find them easy to read with good plot's and characters. This one really did keep me intrested until the the end. A good read.
on 7 November 2014
I could not get on with this book at all, and unusual for me after a couple of chapters consigned to my cloud.
on 10 August 2014
A different story line and clever plot, kept me reading to the end.
on 17 October 2014
A very good read. Gets more interesting as it goes along.