on 15 December 2013
An extremely efficient seat for our 4 year old grandson - a super transition from the baby car seat which he has now outgrown to the time when he is tall enough to be able to sit in the back of the car and see out of the windows!
on 26 May 2017
Been using this for around a year now and we're really happy with it (actually bought one for each car). It's really hassle free and easy to use, and our daughter loves the two little built in cup holders.
on 7 March 2016
My 4 year old says its comfortable enough, although i thought a bit more padding would be better. We will see how things go as she gets older. The arm rests are great and in the meantime she seems more than happy with it
on 2 June 2017
Excellent booster cushion, nice features, comfortable & easy to set up. Great value.
Amazon did turn this into a "Prime only" product after I'd bought one which was disappointing when I went to buy a second.
on 13 October 2015
My grandson loves his booster seat with its cup holders. From my point of view, it is a sturdy seat which should last a few years. Covers are easy to remove and clean. My only gripe is that the strap that clips onto the seatbelt does not do that good a job of keeping the seatbelt from his neck. Hence the four stars.
on 24 February 2016
Amazing fast delivery, well packaged and for now appear to be an excellent buy. Easy to fit and the kids love the comfort. Will review again after a lengthier period.
on 8 August 2017
Really good quality booster seat. We wanted an Isofix version but could not find it in the UK, this does the job fine though and most importantly our granddaughter loves it!
on 2 February 2017
My son loves it and hasn't complained as yet. I find it safe but also find the seat bit hard (not as bad as some basic ones) but little more cushion wont hurt.
on 24 July 2012
Lightweight booster seat, very easy to transfer from one car to another. My child likes the cup holders on both sides. It seems as comfy as a booster seat can be.
on 21 July 2017
Great product. Just right for our grandson. Easy to use and adjust. The grandson loves the cup holders which he uses for toys !!