TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 10 January 2014
My daughter never seems to play with any toys for long before she gets bored....except Moshi Monsters and Lego Friends. The Moshlings never get put away in the toy cupboard because she plays with them constantly, and she loves the Moshi Mall. There's plenty to keep her entertained, a shop, spa, stairs become a slide, and there's a disco with flashing lights. Comes with a couple of Moshis but she has many more to visit the mall.
I believe the rrp is about £50, at which I would say it is overpriced, we bought a couple of weeks ago from Amazon at £26 but the price seems to fluctuate from day to day, now it's £33 so keep an eye on the price and grab a bargain when you can. Kids love it.
on 28 November 2013
Great for any Moshi fan. Daughter loves it and has lots to keep entertained, expensive at full price but not so bad at price I paid.
on 30 December 2013
A super toy my daughter loves it, i have to say if i had paid the full price of around£ 50.00 i would have been disappointed, but luckily i paid £33, which i think is what it should sell for. It provides a great back drop for small world imaginative play and comes with a couple of characters, i would recommend that you purchase additional characters at the same time to add to the fun. Not badly made for a lump of plastic and stickers.
on 30 December 2013
All Moshi monster products are over priced for what they are but at least this has sound effects & play value. Still glad I didn't pay the full asking price though, can just about justify the £30. The kids really like this (which is the important thing) hence the 5 stars.
on 9 February 2015
My son saved his own pocket money up for ages to buy this. As with a lot of the Moshi Monsters merchandise I personally feel that they're almost entirely over-priced useless hunks of plastic. However this one does have a larger number of moving parts and also features a lot of sound and light funstions which it took my son a few days to discover all off. Plus he bought this a few months ago and still enjoys playing with it with his moshling figures so it has turned out to be one of the better value items.

Also comes with an exclusive single use code for use on the Moshi Monsters Website which gives you the seed code to catch an exlusive moshling.
on 15 December 2013
a present for our granddaughter she loves Moshi Monsters so a great present for her she enjoys everthing about them
on 16 January 2014
Bought this for my daughter's birthday present for £23, no p&p, in the Amazon black Friday sales. It's not worth £50 though, which is the price in some other shops. My daughter loves it, there's lots of little things you can press to make sounds and places to put moshlings in, and she's played with it a lot.
on 27 November 2013
This is a excellent toy with lights and sounds with a fake reflection and 2 moshi monsters included and a switching stairs into slides
on 31 December 2013
My grandson put this on his christmas wish list. It came on time and was packagaed well. It was exactly as I imagined it would be, a well made toy, which provide hours of fun as it looked quite sturdy.
on 31 December 2013
Im glad that I got this at the lower price of £39 as I don't think its worth £50 as previously priced

My son loves it tho and has played non stop

My only moan would be that it doesnt stay in one peice bits keep falling off so could of been made better