Customer reviews

Glee: The Concert Movie / Glee - Encore Double Pack [DVD] [2011]
Format: DVD|Change

on 10 January 2013
It was Glee live in concert but they spent more than half the thing by my reckoning just with the camera men talking to the attendees and doing back stories on random peoples lives. I DONT CARE, I wanted to see a Glee concert not a daytime talk show, where was the music. My entire family was rather disappointed, put all that in the extras so that anyone who cares can go and watch it. They even showed a few extra bits which made it look like there was some interesting stuff going on on-stage with the characters but they cut that for some sob story. Oh and the rapid movements of the Warblers made the 3D a bit jerky on the projector. Whether it would be better on my screen I am not sure.
on 30 August 2017
Bought as an extra birthday gift. She loves it and went on to getting box set.
on 20 May 2017
Very happy with this product. A really great dad for any fan.
on 3 May 2017
Great DVD my kids love it & all the songs on it. 😄
on 26 September 2016
Bought this for my son who has special needs. He loves it.
on 25 April 2015
great my kids can't stop playing it thanks
on 2 May 2017
OK but not great!
on 25 September 2015
this was a gift for my sister and she loves it
on 10 July 2017
Love the movie
on 14 September 2015
Very Quick Delivery - CD in excellent condition. But because the cover was different picture then in America, through it was from an earlier concert - still not disappointed with product. Good job.