on 10 December 2014
An awesome find after my other half bought me a bottle of Penderynon offer from Sainsburys. This whisky does not attempt to be a Scotch whisky, but instead has its own very unique character. Beautiful stuff!
on 1 September 2014
I have bought this before, for my daughter - in - law's father, and he loves it. This one is an extra birthday gift for my husband, as a treat! Who woul;d have though ther Welsh would make such great whisky? !!!
on 21 July 2016
I alway buy these as stocking fillers. They are presented beautifully, the quality is fantastic. Although small and I haven't tried them as I don't like whisky they recipients say it's fantastic! Will be buying more.
on 7 July 2015
Bought this for fathers' day and my dad absolutely loved it!! he'd never had it before and found the fact that it is welsh interesting, he even started googling the company to find out more! Very good value for money!
on 15 November 2014
Thank you so much for this product. I love the gift wrapping. I would most definately buy this or similar again :)
on 8 January 2015
Present for a friend....also ordered "Nosing Glass" gift pack..also a present.Great.
on 3 January 2015
Excellent gift. A taste of 3 Whiskies from Penderyn. Excellent value for money.
on 1 January 2015
Bought for a Welsh relative who was very impressed.
on 5 February 2015
Nice drop of Welsh Whiskey, should try it.
on 22 December 2014
three very excellent whiskeys from Wales