on 7 August 2016
I didn't know Tom Odell's work until I saw him on Graham Norton and was blown across the room by the powerful rendition of 'Magnetized' ! I ran to my computer and ordered Wrong Crowd and Long Way Down and they've been doing shift work on my cd player ever since! He's young but his songs are full of angst, love, life and are arranged skillfully, played with passion and his voice....to die for!
on 2 December 2017
Love it. Already owned this but wanted it on my phone there and then so bought it again. He's my favourite singer to listen to when I want to be chilled. On this occasion I was decorating my daughter's wedding cake. Love his music.
on 4 May 2015
From his unique lyrics and unique voice you cant help to be encaptured with his music and songs. How someone, so young can write such beautiful and wise words is beyond me. But he does and the whole album is brilliant!
on 3 November 2017
Love it
on 16 October 2017
all good
on 1 June 2014
A lot of music critics where giving this great reviews so I purchased being curious and wanting to expand the musicians that I llisten to!
Not impressed on first listening but gave it a few more plays and it begins to grow on the listener. someone to watch for the future
on 9 February 2017
bought for my partner who enjoyed his style of music.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 5 December 2016
Bought it for my wife who loves it so I get brownie points.
on 17 February 2016
Very talented musician who has created some beautiful songs. They're stuck in my head (ear worm) but are so good I don't care, I think it would be good to see the songs performed live.
on 9 March 2015
I was really disappointed with this.Really looking forward to hearing,yet felt Tom did not transfer the energy of live performances to this album