on 24 April 2013
This app opens minecraft pocket edition (if you have it) and gives you alote more options to do stuff to minecraft yo can : change your skin, add texture packs, get mods do use and change your server ip so that you can play online.
0Comment| 199 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2013
BEST APP EVER!!!!!!!!!Must buy it is worth its price and its a cheaper version than minecraft i advise that you get it
0Comment| 155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 July 2013
Wow this is the best game ever and I think you should get it finally a way to get a skin on kindle fire WOW WOW WOW awesome 5 stars
on 28 April 2013
I love it, I was able to change my skin, texture pack and go online! Definently a great app, I highly reccomend you this app if you want to cool stuff in Minecraft. Overall, a great and very helpful app.
0Comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Get It Now. I Know what it says Get Free First but You Don't Need To.
Get it now. It Is Awsome.
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 November 2013
If you haven't used the free launcher try it first. Blocklauncher allows MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION mods, scripts, texture packs and skins. (And probably a ton more I have forgotten) AMAZING! THE FULL VERSION (PRO) Adds a lot more like UNLIMITED mods, screenshots and much more! :-) REALLY WORTH THE MONEY! :-)
on 2 June 2013
Block launcher pro is an amazing app that lets you use texture packs for minecraft pocket edition. How to get a skin: Go to Google or whatever you use to search. Type in Minecraft skins.info and then choose your skin, press the skin you want, then it should come up with a large image of that skin. In the bottom left hand corner of that image, there should be a net of the skin. Save the image of the net of the skin then go to launcher pro. Go to options press change skin and the option enable skin override needs to be ON. Press change skin then scroll down to the file: download. Then there should be the name of the skin there. Press that then it SHOULD work. If it doesn't work then I am sorry but I don't know what to do.
Texture packs are much more complicated than that. You might want to check that part out on youtube. In the meantime, excellent job Zhuowei Zhang !
0Comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 June 2013
This game is amazing I mean I can finally prank my friends by changing my skin to slenderman! Ha ha ha! The look on their faces! :o ! Although there is one problem. I can't patch mods! It always makes the game crash! Plz fix that bug. Plz!
on 19 May 2014
I adore this app best app In the world you can change the texture packs and all kinds of epic stuff including getting mods but still a little buggy bit it's still an amazing app definitely get it or else.
on 4 September 2013
This is amazing lots of great stuff for kindle and the reason why it doesn't work right now is cause it says currently unavailable great game can't wait till it's online again