Size: Size 5|Unit Count: 132|Change
Price:£25.36+ £3.99 shipping

on 15 September 2013
i bought this item 'by mistake' thinking it was the same as i had bought before. turns out it's a cheaper (in every sense) product, it leaked easily, is thinner and the elastic doesnt stretch much. i'd recommend you to get the Baby Dry Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Giga Pack 132 Nappies. it costs 2p more per nappy but does a much, much better job.
on 12 June 2014
I bought this orange colour box and my child is itching and scratching whenever this nappy is used. When this is changed she is alright. I feel something is seriously wrong in this particular type of product.

Unfortunately I am unable to return it.

I strongly recommend NOT to buy this product.
on 11 August 2013
These nappies are just right -- no leaks, even overnight, and a great price. No point paying more, these do the job and on subscribe&save they are the best price of any I've found.
on 15 August 2014
Love the Nappies HATE The seller. They Put the Unit Price up to 264. So that's how much I assumed I would receive. then they put It down to 132 after I purchased. I print screened the unit price, and asked someone via Amazon chat if the unit price was correct And they confirmed it was right and i would receive 264. Well they came today and I received 132, I contacted Amazon and apparently I'm wrong and so is my print screened photographs. Cant even return! they are much cheaper in every shop ive been too/ and if i would have known i was only getting 2 boxes I wouldn't of bought!!
on 30 September 2013
Unfortunately, this time I was disappointed. indeed a very attractive price, but that's all. my baby after 1 day of use got terrible allergies. Unfortunately, I have heard from many that these diapers very sensitize, as unfortunately I can not recommend: (
on 24 September 2014
i didn't realised that i bought the wrong type of pampers. i found it gets wet & heavy easily. initially thought it was really good for value but after that was browsing through Tesco and realised the simply dry doesn't means simply dry...it's just the cheaper version apparently. at night, it gets really bad and smells of the baby's pee is over bearing. so now i know and got baby dry instead and it solve the problems i had.

and a thing to note, compare prices over supermarket as during promotions, the value for baby dry is much economical over what amazon or its vendor has to offer for the various type of pampers

oh and don't bother about subscribing, saving a few dollars esp. if you are in need of any pampers urgently as it takes much longer 1.5-2wks despite with the PRIME sign.
on 6 April 2015
I was contemplating grading 4 stars instead of 5 because It's not as long lasting as the active toddler brand, but then it never said it was. Does not mean it's rubbish, (still quality pampers) and still does the job. This is a thinner with it's advantages but you'll just have to change a bit more often like getting up middle of the night, or changing late b4 you hit the sacks. You'll get used to it and you'll master a schedule.

I will definitely buy again.
on 24 March 2014
I only just opened the box. These are very flimsy and so thin all the ones I have bought from the supermarket have been far superior. First and last time I buy nappies from amazon - I guess there is a reason they are so much cheaper. My 8 month old leaks out of these in the day if it is a dirty nappy and this has never happened with pampers (or any other brand for that matter) They also cannot cope with the amount of urine a baby does overnight and my baby leaks through his nappy/two layers of clothes/a grobag/onto the sheet. An extraordinary poor product and I am so shocked to see it is from Amazon I just assumed it would be a small marketplace trader.
on 28 April 2015
We tried other nappies before, but they leaked every time our daughter went to the toilet.
These pampers hold it much better and prevent her getting nappy rash which some other brand ended up doing.
So if your offspring is getting nappy rash, it may be due to poor nappy design that does not absorb well.
on 12 January 2014
Definitely the Pampers value range of nappies, but at 8p each for the size 3, they're the best nappies at this price. This is my 3rd box and I've tried Baby Dry (better, but almost twice the price) and Huggies (50% more expensive). I've had minor escapes from all 3, but I can't justify paying more than I do for these as they do the job as well as I'd expect. I lot of really bad reviews on here for these but they're not all that bad at all, in fact I quite like them. I also like the fact that so many bad reviews puts people off buying them, which I expect makes them cheaper for me to buy. :-)