on 7 February 2014
exactly what i needed after i accidentally washed my other one, now i have this one as a back-up fob.
on 19 August 2014
Battery protect strip removed before dispatch, who knows when. Arrived promptly mid-July, worked fine for just 4 weeks, but no longer...
on 7 July 2013
I would not recommend. Third hand works fine. But watch lost time and within couple of hours stopped working. I requested a refund but the return postage cost more than the watch. I would not recommend this item to a friend
on 20 May 2013
I bought two of these for my wife (nurse),first one broke on the first day at work,useless,lesson learned....they are cheap for a reason.
on 4 August 2013
the reason that i chose this product is that it was cheap, it arrived hassle free,a great replacement when i wash my uniform with my watch still attatched and easy to read on my night shifts.
on 14 April 2013
I am really happy with this product, the watch works well and i love all the bright colour silicone covers, i work in a care home and some of my work coleagues have been asking where i got the watch so i have told them where to go to get them :)
on 11 July 2014
Great product, great price, very pleased with speedy service and the ease of use. Would recommend for anyone as my elderly mother has found it very useful too.
on 12 June 2014
I couldn't believe the fantastic quality of this product when it arrived. For the money I really wasn't sure if I had ordered the right thing or not as I couldn't believe that you could get a watch for that price! I was so thrilled when it arrived, as not only was it completely brilliant, well made and exactly what I needed but it arrived in super fast time, was incredibly well packaged and came with a lovely note from the seller. Cannot recommend this product highly enough or the seller. Absolute quality! Thank you :-)
on 17 August 2013
Top notch product and seems that you would pay more for this. Keeps time OK but you need to keep an eye on it. Maybe a better battery would be good.
on 10 June 2013
love these watches, like the range of funky colour's and have enjoyed being able to change the covers to suit my mood or just for a bit of fun :)