on 3 June 2017
Great addition to my sons collection. Be carefull however as the claws can easily be removed not suitable for young children
on 2 March 2017
he loves
on 28 April 2017
Very good but claws come off very easy
on 10 December 2014
The product arrived in plenty of time but I was very disappointed when I opened it as the wolverine inside was yellow and brown not yellow and blue as pictured. I specifically wanted the yellow and blue one as that's the one my cousin will recognise as he's 4.. There were lots of sellers selling this yellow and brown version but at half of the price. It looks like a cheap knock off so don't bother. Wasn't worth £20 I can't be bothered to send back as it'll be hassle trying to get a replacement before Xmas.
on 25 January 2015
Youngest Grandson loves it but Blades on Hands come off easily & get lost.
on 20 November 2016
My sons favourite toy. Lost the claws within days they didn't seem to stay in but he loves it to this day, My eldest has had hours of endless fun with this and still does, It was packaged nicely and delivery quickly. Couldn't ask for better. Thank You
on 17 November 2014
These characters are all good quality!! I am especially pleased to find this one as up till now I could only find in online in the USA. It's a Xmas pressie for my son he'll love it!
on 21 June 2014
My son is nearly 4, and was thrilled when he received this Wolverine figure, he has played with it non stop. The only criticism I have is regarding the claws...unfortunately as they are removable we lost one as soon as it came out of the box. Did not want to return as my son loves it so much...just going to super glue the claws on now!
on 3 January 2016
Bought Wolverine for my 5 year old grandson & he loved it. Well worth the money.
on 9 October 2014
just perfect for my grandson - he loved it - perfect for imaginitive role play

See one answered question