on 17 August 2014
I was a bit sceptical when I first purchased this bag; the maker was unknown to me and knock offs usually have poor quality and don't last too long.

However, I can say the absolute opposite with this bag!

First off, it looks great. I've received many compliments for this bag and questions as to where it can be bought and for how much.

The inside has small compartments for a phone/misc cables etc. Outside are two side pockets and another pocket on the front. I've been able to get quite a lot of stuff in this, and it hasn't shown any strain under heavy weight.

Only downside I have with it is that the arms could be a bit longer, but it's nothing too serious.

Would definitely recommend this!

UPDATE: I've had this bag for more than a few months now, so I can vouch that it definitely lasts a while! I've been using it for uni, carrying notes and a tablet/laptop, and for general use, carrying shopping and even heavy food shopping. Definitely one of my best value purchases!
1111 comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 July 2014
It came on time, packaged excellently ensuring that the product would arrive to me in the best of conditions; which it did. I would definitely recommend this bag to any secondary school students as it fits everything inside without hassle.
on 25 January 2014
Cheap and good value for money. Nice size and really like the blue, good bag. has taken a lot of strain with textbooks and stuff
on 7 February 2014
Bought it for my 16 year old son who had seen it and liked it a lot. He's extremely happy with it. He takes it to school but its equally suitable for work. Excellent buy.
on 4 April 2014
This holds a fair bit without being bulky ie it doesn't stick out too far. It's also strong. Would recommend.
on 3 April 2014
I bought this for carrying things on my bike. It is the ideal size and seems well made. It has conveniently sized exterior pockets and the zips work well.
on 23 April 2015
It's ok for the price but don't expect to last long,this was after a week of light use..maybe I just got a bad one tho
review image review image review image
on 28 January 2014
Sturdy, lots of pockets? Smart looking and perfect for purpose? Gift for grandson so he chose design and colour? Good buy
on 13 May 2014
this bag is extrordinary i bought it for school and it is shockingly amazing fits all my books and is stylish smart brilliant amazing beautiful love it!!!!!!!!(:
on 12 May 2014
It might be cheap, but it looks great, has plenty of pockets inside and out, and the stitching is very robust - I managed to pack 5kg worth of stuff in it without a problem. The real test will be when I take it to Italy in a few months, will post an update then. But until then, very pleased for such a low price.