on 14 January 2014
Like most new Mums I tried every brand on the market before I found the one I liked best and I have been using these ever since. Both my son and I have eczema and these are gentle enough to clean but not irritate our skin. They have a nice fragrance and are nice and moist (nothing worse than dry wet wipes when you need a wet wipe!) They are also made in the UK. This is a super price and free delivery means I didn't have to lug them home from the super market either!
on 18 May 2013
I bought these because I wanted something kinder to both the environment and my baby's skin. So far they are doing the trick as his slight nappy rash seems to be improving. They are also much wetter than other wipes, which means that most times just one is enough to clean up after each nappy. They also work well for removing porridge and weetabix from baby's face!! Slightly more expensive than some others, but I think that's balanced out by the fact I use fewer wipes each day.
on 18 April 2014
After trying several brands of wipes, i thought id give these a go, being natural i thought they'd be better for baby's skin. Now my baby had mild nappy rash about once a week, and since using these she has had none. They are amazing and very gentle. I don't even use nappy cream anymore, which its self is amazing as i had to previously use it at every nappy change to try preventing rash. These on their own do the job. The packet is a bit rubbish as the sticky bit comes off. Would be better with a clip shut lid, but as for the wipes, i wont use anything else. :)
on 8 July 2016
What else can you ask for?
Maybe that amazon also pay their fair amount of tax in the UK.
Great product, they have more wipes than Naty and slightly wetter so all debris can be removed from little bums and mucky hands.
I prefer the herbal scent to the unscented by far, but they work just the same.
One wipe goes a long way.
To avoid baby's reaction to cold wipes, just hold the wipe lengthwise as you clean them, so the warmth of your hand will transfer.
Luckily no reverse transfers so far! (bum to hand XD)
on 12 May 2016
Lovely, soft and with just the right amount of moisture on them to ensure delicate cleaning. My little one has very sensitive skin and these are the only wipes that actually work. I like the fact that there's quite a bit of moisture on them which makes them really good at cleaning messy stuff really quickly. One downside is that sometimes when you pull one wipe the package breaks but it doesn't really affect the usage as only the top wipes get a bit dry. A bit of a nuisance though but still a 5 star product!
on 6 October 2015
I bought these wipes on special which I thought it was a great deal. I really like this product and it's kind to my babies skin. I used to use the water wipes but didn't like them as they were too hard on my babies skin. These are soft and moist. They also helped to get rid of the nappy rash. I also like the smell.
Unfortunately I won't be buying them any more, as the packaging is just terrible...It tears every time you pull a new wipe. And I hate that you pull so many wipes at the same time... For that price I would expect a little bit better packaging. Even Asda has better packaging than this!
on 30 August 2015
The only wipes that are fully biodegradable. After a blocked pipe situation not helped by Pampers wipes I converted to these. They're good! Quite wet compared to other brands, but they dry on the skin without leaving a sticky oily residue. Cleanses the skin well and leaves it fresh. No adverse reactions which I'm very pleased about and a natural smell which is very pleasant. Cant believe the money saved buying in bulk, makes it cheaper than super market deals on other brands and they arrive to the door. With 3 toilets to provide for I can stock up and care for the planet too. Totally converted!
on 19 December 2015
Cannot rate these wipes enough. If you need a wipe, then it is very difficult to find any that are natural, but these are, They also smell lovely as well that are not overly smelly for the males. It's just a shame these are not available as travel size, as at the moment I'm just sticking a few in a sealable sandwich bag when out and about.
on 21 November 2015
Love these baby wipes....wouldn't touch most of the others can't believe the ingredients some of them have in them, phenoxyethanol as the 3rd in some of the more natural looking ones in Sainsbury's (own brand) no way would I touch those these are perfect....excellent ingredients.
on 12 May 2015
Great wipes, good to know they've no nasties in them. They're not half dry like some brands, I never see the point in wet wipes that are barely wet. The only reason I've given 4 stars is because unlike other organic wipes, you can't flush these and that's a bit of a deal breaker for me. I think I'll go back to Beaming baby after I've worked my way through these 10 packs.