on 26 September 2015
I decided to change from my sons normal wipe brand to the Jackson Reece baby wipes due to my son having a sore bottom after use, I also wanted a wipe which was natural and caring for my sons skin, at first I was put off at the price of 10 packs for £20 but luckily they went down to £15 temporarily so I decided to purchase them quickly.

Upon removing a wipe from the pack I was impressed at how soft and soaked it was and that I only needed two wipes at a time were as my usual pack of wipes requires 4-5.

In future I will be buying more as I only use 1 or 2 wipes at a time, my sons bottom is soft and not sore compared to the usual wipes also I love how all the ingredients are natural, I cant comment on the packaging of the wipes as I put the wipes into my Huggies Style On The Go Wipes Pouch.
VINE VOICEon 19 March 2016
Initially I was a little concerned about purchasing wipes for my little one. Previous well-known high street branded items had caused terrible nappy rash, with skin that looked blistered and was very painful after only a few wipes were used on one badly change. I decided to give these a go after having used ones received bundled in single wipes within naty nappy change packs for on the go.
I have to say that after a few days use I feel I can give them the thumbs up. From having to still use cotton wool and water, I can now use these or a combination dependant on time and circumstances. I really bought three for use out and about when cotton wool and water aren't the most practical but have found myself using then at home. They are strong but soft, wet enough but not too wet and clean baby poo really well (tmi?). If your child has sensitive skin then buy these - they're great!
on 19 May 2016
These are good wipes. I used to use Water Wipes but I read they can go mouldy quick as literally have nothing in them so decided to go for these. You can tell no difference between Jackson Reece and Pampers in my opinion, so if you're worried they'll be rubbish, don't be. I haven't given 5 stars because the top bit rules quite often and it would be better to have a dispenser type lid on it but I can easily live with it knowing I'm keeping harmful chemicals away from my baby's precious bottom.
on 3 May 2016
We use Jackson Reece wipes for quite some time now and really like them. They are very delicate on my son's skins (21 months), he never had any rush on his bum. Good price as well through Amazon. They last a long time as you don't need to use loads to clean those dirty bums. And its reassuring to know they don't contain any harsh chemicals.
on 23 February 2014
I would definitely recommend these wipes as they are very gentle on babies delicate skin.
My daughter had awful nappy rash and a rash around her mouth with using a well known sensitive wipe brand and since changing to J&R she's had none, now 18 months old.
If you wipe your own face with 'ordinary' wipes, feel the sting! Not with the J&R. The scented ones smell devine too.
Convert and Enjoy... :) xx
on 23 December 2013
Fantastic product - gentle on baby's bottom, and reassuringly natural and eco friendly. Was unsure to start with, but now we've used them, I won't use anything else. The natural ones smell 'natural', probably just of their ingredients, and the herbal ones don't have much smell at all. One review said they smelled really strongly, but the batch I had certainly didn't. Highly recommended product.
on 6 June 2016
Got advised to try these as my prev brand of wipes changed both size & texture and no longer were biodegradable which was the whole point of using them in the first place. Kinder by nature unscented smells a little bit like 'hospital' but they are wet enough to use and very kind to my daughters skin. They are wet enough and the wipes are sturdy enough that you dont have to use more then a few even when there is a big mess =)

The only reason why it wouldn't get a full five stars is the packaging. It tends to tear where you take the wipes out so you cannot close it up with the plastic film. It just leaves the remaining wipes to be subjected to air and dry out. I have tried to be super careful when taking out wipes but it rips all the same.
on 26 March 2016
Ive been using these baby wipes for my little ones since birth. Love them they are the perfect size and very strong wipes with just the right amount of wetness to get a proper cleaning done. I find that other wipes with break easily, are too small, or just too dry. Plus the ingredients used in these make me feel so much better about them being used anywhere from sensitive body parts to hands and face. These are seriously the best!
on 14 November 2015
It's fine! I used a pack of herbal one, it was quite good, so I ordered more but not the herbal type, thought shouldn't be too far bad, ended up its not quite what I expected, but still ok. And I bought 2 boxes too, so I can't complaint too much. Also the opening is quite easy to tear into bigger opening, so the seal isn't quite seal up the whole pack after opened a few times.
on 8 February 2016
I love that these are biodegradable and more natural than the other well known brands. These ones are not as moist as the herbal ones but still work well. I use them on my newborn. The packet tears easily though. Would be better value for money if the packet was better quality!