on 2 October 2017
Good
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 August 2014
Not something I would have purchased but in fairness, it's a very pleasant piece of music and I will retain it in iTunes along with almost 10,000 trance, dance and workout music!
on 6 July 2013
I had honestly never heard of them before I purchased this song and they are good I would buy their album on the strength of this song.
Karrie
on 24 January 2016
fantastic
on 29 August 2014
I do not know what I think about this, its not my kind of music
on 30 January 2014
Not a great sound, I have heard better on you tube. Quality was an issue for me too.try for yourself but if you don't like the short snippet on Amazon then don't buy because that's the best bit.
on 27 July 2013
Paper aeroplanes are such a good band, I was lucky enough to see them live recently and Sarah Howells voice is absolutely spine tinglingly beautiful. So much better than most hugely commercially successful bands it doesn't seem fair. Check them out, and their album 'the day we ran into the sea' is equally brilliant.
on 29 May 2013
Soothing and Haunting at the same time. Beautiful vocals and the music compliments them beautifull y. Really worth a buy.
on 23 June 2013
I think this band has a special sound all of their own, I would say its a type of soulful country style with a beautiful voice making the lyrics wash all over you. There are not many bands that I like on the first listen but these are an exception to that, and I will be buying their album. to sum up this track its absolutely magical and beautiful.
on 18 June 2013
I really enjoy an acoustic-guitar-and-female-vocal set-up - I've been the guitar player in a few of those. And judging by this song alone, these guys are excellent exponents of the format. Folky and young, and a voice that just draws you in. Lovely stuff.