on 17 April 2013
I purchased the Kensington light to put by my front door so that I don't have to leave my porch light on all day when I leave for work in the winter. My porch is quite dark and its hard to find the keyhole at night so I bought this to help. When it arrived it seemed smaller than I expected however after installing it (very easy), and having only left it to charge for a day and a half I couldn't believe how much light it throws out, all night as well.
I would highly recommend this product as its small, discreet but highly effective. It looks quite stylish too as its silver. I have bought another to put by my garage at the back of my house as there are no lights or power there. Well done Solar Centre on a great product, I bought some solar fairy lights from you 4 years ago and they are in my garden all year and still work a dream.
review image
on 22 July 2013
These lights have made the entrance to my driveway look simply stunning, the size of a brick and very easy to fit took just 5 minutes.

They give off a lovely bright light and I will certainly be ordering from The Solar Centre again.

Kensington Solar Wall LightI am a very happy customer.
on 16 April 2013
We have quite a long dark driveway to the garage. I purchased these lights to brighten the driveway up thinking they would just be a litttle glimmer. Wrong. They are really good little lights. Almost unobtrusive and very quickly fitted. They not only give light to my drive but also assist my neighbour when he walks down his driveway.
Fully impressed and they are quickly charged even though they are not facing fully to the South.The daylight so far has charged them sufficiently to "Light my Way to the Garage"
Reccommended.Buy them,they are good and cost less than the Electricity you would use on Mains!
on 16 April 2013
This solar light looks good, gives off great light in the evenings and was easy to install. Would highly recommend it.
on 17 April 2013
Really pleased with this product, a stylish contemporary design that looks good on our garden wall. We purchased three lights and found them easy to install and they light the area up well, giving a clean white light. The service from the company was excellent with all three lights arriving promptly. We definitely recommend the Kensington Solar Wall Lights.
on 22 July 2013
A very effective, smart and stylish product. LEDS are powerful and light the pathway very well. Battery life seems good too. A good buy for the price. Excellent service from the Solar Centre too.
on 30 November 2014
This lamp works very well, the last few weeks have been quite dull days and this lamp has worked during this time, but not as brightly as it would have. I do like the design and ease of mounting though.
on 22 April 2013
The wall light arrived safely as promised with full set of instructions and tips on where to place the light for maximum charging.
The light provides an excellent coverage and I am really please with it. I would recommend this light to anyone who wishes to use solar energy as opposed to mains connections.
on 23 June 2014
This is a really good light, it is brighter than the reviewers made it out to be. After March the daylight really charges up the battery but don't expect it to perform great in dull winter months, it will but not so bright.
The one problem is this unit will let water enter it probably by the open mounting plates at rear. The light stopped working and I took it off the mount and low and behold a fair amount of water came out. However I dried it out and blow dryed it and its back in action. You will have to run silicone over the top of it to stop water ingressing otherwise i am very happy with it.
on 7 March 2014
This is a good quality, heavy, attractive wall light. The solar panels appear to be well protected, but only time will tell how clean and effective they stay. The leds work well and you get a nice low level light, which as another reviewer stated, points downwards, so this would be ideal to illuminate house numbers. The only negative thing I can say is that the on/off switch for the light is a tiny hole in the side, which, though it makes the unit look neat would be a nightmare to use with the wall light in situ.

I will be placing it underneath a step in our garden path which a friend unfortunately tripped over in the dark recently. Hopefully this should solve it.