on 14 October 2015
I didn't know much about either of these two, now I do. I like the way the book is written with two voices. Good to see how different people view the same situation differently. After reading this I have a lot of respect for both James and Ben. I also know that you won't be seeing me on the sea in a rowing boat any time soon.
on 16 April 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. The 2 authors explained their emotions and fears really well. How anyone could contemplate such an undertaking is beyond me! Well done to them both on this successful crossing.
on 18 January 2018
Excellent value and service - as usual!
on 13 May 2015
Inspiring book. Absolutely loved it. Very easy to read and enjoyable.
on 28 July 2014
Loved this book. Both voices are so honest. Ben Fogle is so likeable but James Cracknell is intriguing.
on 14 June 2017
good read about the different personalities in a confined space
on 18 August 2014
This was a really good read. I did wonder how a story about 2 men rowing the Atlantic would pan out, but found myself unable to put the book down.
on 13 May 2014
An excellent book, I loved the way it was written, same event from both points of view. Full of admiration for their courage, determination and utter madness. I know the journey was a few years ago now but it is a book I wont forget in a long time.
on 15 May 2017
The first book ever to move me to tears at the end!
on 2 June 2014
Brilliant book. Very hard to put down. A real insight into what goes on and the relationships on such a long race.