Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

This is a baselayer for an active person or for use in hot weather. It very effectively wicks moisture and dries quickly. The fabric is a good quality and is the same as used on more expensive baselayer tops. These are the good points.

Overall, however, I agree with reviewer Lynaire and am disappointed with it. Although it is true to size, it's a poor fit with deep shoulders which pull and ride up when leaning forwards so it's not particularly comfortable to wear. I've had other Berghaus tops which have been cut differently, ie cut to fit, but sadly this isn't one of them and I wouldn't buy it again.
on 29 November 2016
I really like this product. It is extremely light weight and very very warm, I now have 2 and my house is like a fridge upstairs, when I sleep if I wear one I can leave my arms and top half uncovered by the duvet and still be toasty. The sleeves are long enough and you can put it under jumpers and jackets without it bulking you out and know you will stay warm without the need for hundreds of layers. I'm not planning on using it outside my house, however, if you were to strip off i.e on a ski holiday when you come in from the cold and just wear your thermals whilst getting lunch or it may be a little bit on the thin side if you had a brightly coloured bra on as it would be a bit transparent.
on 12 April 2014
I chose this top for the colour, brand name and price. I plan to wear it trekking in Peru. It arrived quickly, the colour and fabric are what I expected. However its a little bit short in the body and the sleeves could be a little bit longer.
on 5 October 2013
The colour is very wishy washy and the fit not very good but acceptable when hidden under another garment. Not what I expect from Berghaus.
on 10 June 2014
Though this top is billed as a baselayer, I found it excellent as a lightweight long-sleeved top on a hiking holiday. It provided safe cover when the sun was shining and I did not feel too warm. The fabric is light and silky and there was no problem with perspiration as it wicks away moisture. I also like the colour.

I certainly recommend purchase of this garment for long-distance walking.
on 2 February 2017
warm and comfortable exactly what I wanted
on 11 November 2014
Comfortable, soft & lightweight
on 19 February 2017
As Expected
on 16 November 2016
Perfect.
on 27 April 2016
Good

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price