This is a baselayer for an active person or for use in hot weather. It very effectively wicks moisture and dries quickly. The fabric is a good quality and is the same as used on more expensive baselayer tops. These are the good points.

Overall, however, I agree with reviewer Lynaire and am disappointed with it. Although it is true to size, it's a poor fit with deep shoulders which pull and ride up when leaning forwards so it's not particularly comfortable to wear. I've had other Berghaus tops which have been cut differently, ie cut to fit, but sadly this isn't one of them and I wouldn't buy it again.
on 10 June 2014
Though this top is billed as a baselayer, I found it excellent as a lightweight long-sleeved top on a hiking holiday. It provided safe cover when the sun was shining and I did not feel too warm. The fabric is light and silky and there was no problem with perspiration as it wicks away moisture. I also like the colour.

I certainly recommend purchase of this garment for long-distance walking.
on 12 April 2014
I chose this top for the colour, brand name and price. I plan to wear it trekking in Peru. It arrived quickly, the colour and fabric are what I expected. However its a little bit short in the body and the sleeves could be a little bit longer.
on 5 October 2013
The colour is very wishy washy and the fit not very good but acceptable when hidden under another garment. Not what I expect from Berghaus.
on 11 November 2014
Comfortable, soft & lightweight
on 27 August 2014
Does exactly what it's supposed to
on 27 April 2016