VINE VOICETOP 100 REVIEWERon 23 December 2014
It's big. It's dark. It's Darth Vadar. Mrs Wolf, as I have mentioned previously in these
venerable pages, is a huge Star Wars fan (she's a bit of a Whovian too truth-be-told!)
so I thought I'd take a punt on this as an early Christmas present. It was a good move!

It's 31" tall and extraordinarily well-detailed for the price. The body is made of
moulded plastic and the cape and skirt (Darth in a skirt!) are both black fabric.
Some of the parts are moveable and he's got a light-sabre attached to his belt.
Standing up the model balances perfectly and stays on its feet surprisingly well.

Tigs The Cat is intrigued.

A knockout gift both for youngsters and big kids at heart.

Highly Recommended.
22 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 October 2015
I gave this product a 5-star rating, because I knew what I was ordering and because of the effect it had, when it was presented to a friend as a gift.
If you are ordering it for collection or decoration you're gonna love it, because of the amount of details it has and its sheer size. Even though it's made of plastic it is quite sturdy and does not look cheap.
If you're ordering it as a toy for playing you'll definitely be a bit disappointed, because it's very rigid and its 7-point articulation does not come across very convincing. Plus your child might take a swing with it and knock down some of your home decoration, as it is light and big.

As I said, the receiver of the Darth Vader gift was amazed by it and it is now standing next to his TV set, so I have to give it 5 stars. Oh, and the force is also strong in this one, as the friend's cat and dog go way around it each time they pass by :)
on 28 December 2014
Awesome! For the price you get a gigantic bit of childhood memories.

I can't say the build quality or materials used are top-notch - hence keeping the price reasonable - but what you get for what you pay is exceptional.

Good attention to detail on the major parts can see this being used as a bit of a talking point, and he's now taking pride in protecting the media room from those rebel scum.
on 18 December 2014
This is a fantastic buy for my 6 year old Grandson's Xmas, I just know he will love it as I myself really like it.
It is a great size and would even be good for an Adult or Teen fan of Star Wars.
My first arrived damaged and I was gutted as it looked so good but we managed to get another one at the same price elsewhere so I am more than happy.It doesn't make any sounds etc but it is a stunning model.
on 14 April 2017
I love my new huge darth vader, it is so much better than any other action figure I have ever had, when I was a child I wished I could have something this big and I know it would of been amazing to have. I am going to have mine sighed by David Prowse in June and cant wait, those of you looking at this after June 2017 know I am very happy to have this and I know any of you who have this or are getting it will be very happy and I hope you have fun with it!
on 26 October 2014
It's HUGE. My son will love this, it's for Xmas. Heck when I opened it my mum loved it! She was like wow! It huge VERY COOL! although limited movement and my son tend to like figures that have lots of moving joints (elbows, knees, etc) this doesn't. But looks great! Was delivered in a 5 foot box tho! Typical Amazon.
on 22 April 2017
AWESOME! Protects my TV with his Grandson (Giant Kylo Ren) on the other side! 5yr old loves them as well ;)
on 16 September 2013
Very good figure. The likeness of the figure is very good. This thing is huge, I collect neca 1/4 scale figures and this thing makes them look like dwarfs. It is surprisingly light as well. Worth every penny!
on 23 October 2017
As described and perfect gift
on 1 January 2014
Could do with more packaging on front to help stop any damage that could happen in transit, but my son was delighted when he opened it Xmas day. Makes a good addition to his collection. Seen one in shops but doesn,t have the voice sounds so it was worth paying the extra.