Style: After Sun|Change

on 5 June 2015
Still got a little sunburned but that was my lack of applying it rather than a bad product. Smells nice too. Product works well when you apply it.
on 25 July 2015
Made my skin lovely and shimmery, felt protected and didn't burn. But the smell gave me a headache and made me feel sick after a while, it's way too sweet and much stronger than I was hoping.

Still, it did its job well and it didn't smell bad, just too strong for my liking!
on 22 June 2013
I use this everyday as its a great base for makeup and I walk dogs so its great for keeping your skin in great shape. I have been using it for years and its better than any anti wrinkle cream as it stops them getting there in the first place from harmful uv rays! It's half the price of buying it in the supermarket. Very happy.
on 15 January 2017
The kids get sun burnt quickly and I've used this product as a recommendation from a friend. It's really good and smells nice and it does thejob as it protects the skin.
on 10 May 2017
Love the smell and feel of this. And really soths if u get burnt like me. Will defo use this again
on 20 June 2016
This has a wonderful smell, feels light on your skin and leaves you with a well-moisturised glow. Unfortunately, as I live in Scotland, I cannot attest to its UV-blocking efficacy. I bought it due to wishful thinking to be honest...
on 15 October 2016
a bit sticky and flaky, so not one I would buy again but smelled lovely
on 4 March 2014
Smells lovely, really moisturising and I presume good sun protection! Love this brand as it is cruelty free and is a household name.
on 15 May 2017
love it, good stuff
on 14 March 2016
Feels so silky and moisturizing when you put it on...one of the best sun creams I have used.