on 15 January 2014
I was looking for a large car/truck for my 18 month old son who likes to annoy his 3 year old sister by stealing her barbie car.

This was an instant hit, the blocks are stacked, the little fireman can 'climb' up and down and not once did I hear "what does it do?" even though it is a purely imaginative play toy.

Very impressed with the quality, size and look.
on 27 March 2014
I was looking for a sturdy fire engine that would not break at the first touch of the ladder. My 2-year old is an active little boy who loves Fireman Sam but most of the fire engines are fiddly and would not withstand 5 minutes of play in our house. This one is quite big and will keep him busy I'm sure. I gave it 4 stars as another character would have been nice.
on 14 July 2014
Great quality Mega Bloks product. Bought in the sale for £15 (don't think £30 is a reasonable price) Don't think the age is correct though as my son got this for his 1st birthday & he can't really play with it yet. It's just sitting in my living room. Will be fab for when he's a little older though.
on 5 October 2015
My son absolutely loved this, brought it for his second birthday, he sit on this fire engine and ride it down the Vilage and back, it did a few miles and has only just broke, lasted well over a year, good quality cannot fault it, fast delivery also, x
on 1 July 2014
I am writing this review on behalf of my granddaughter, She is delighted with this toy especially the bricks inside it, It is big and therefore easier for her little hands to play with it.
on 16 May 2014
I bought this as a gift for someone's two year old and I'm glad to say he loved it! really much bigger than I thought it would be, which is an added bonus, I think.
on 30 March 2014
Was surprised how big this truck was and fast delivery can't wait for my son's first birthday I think I'm more excited than him! Happy customer :-)
on 30 May 2014
Great grandson loves it just right for little hand as hes 3 sent out quick well packaged woul recommend these toys
on 7 February 2015