on 13 May 2014
Love this whiskey it's got an excellent taste and is a favourite with friends visiting, always ensure there is a bottle in the cabinet.
on 13 October 2015
I bought the whisky as a birthday gift for my son in law he. was more than pleased with it. the whisky was delivered within a couple of days so all in all we were both very happy.
on 3 June 2014
This is a birthday present from my wife and while I haven't had a drop yet I'm giving it 5 stars because of the history behind the whisky. Well done to Penderyn for making these special editions. The Penderyn website sells the bottle with a limited edition print of the label illustration but I decided against it and would rather pay these reduced prices and buy a bottle of another whisky. I love the story of the raising of the red flag in 1831 and think there is still so much to learn from that early social protest. I might update this review when I taste some on my birthday.
on 11 March 2015
Bought this as a present and it worked their remark Wonderful Welsh Whisky obviously made the right choice.
on 17 July 2016
If you are a fan of Penderyn Whisky I would definitely recommend trying this edition.
on 27 December 2015
Bought this as a gift for the father in law - he loves it
on 11 June 2016