on 15 January 2014
Got the yellow one for Christmas along with the Triviz light that attaches to the back. Nice fit and I feel very safe due to lots of relfective material. THe Triviz light is really bright and would highly recommend as it is bright blue so stands out in the dark against all the red lights on the road.
on 16 January 2014
I am a keen cyclist and have been commuting in London for 10 years. I used to be an Altura fan, but when i found these I was chuffed. Basically they are the same product but with much better visibility and reasonably priced as well. Well worth the price :)
on 18 October 2015
Bought for commuting in cooler weather and at night. I spent some time looking around the shops before buying this and wasn't really happy with the level of visibility or thickness of other offerings. This on the other hand is excellent. Been tested in bad weather and not only waterproof bit keeps the wind out well too. It is also insanely reflective.
on 1 June 2016
Originally I ordered a size large so to allow for under clothing but it was way to big ,re-ordered a size medium it is perfect can not fault this jacket it's great .
on 1 March 2015
Recipient of this xmas pressy seemed very pleased with it, fitted well and I haven't heard anything bad since he has worn it.