on 2 September 2013
Crystal clear view. Excellent magnification. Nice carrying case. If I had one criticism it would be tthat he lens caps don't stay on the straps well enough and I worry about losing them.
on 15 May 2014
Quality imaging for a wide range of uses; bird spotting particularly good. Only niggle is about the method of attaching the lens covers to the 'neck band' when the Binoculars are in use; the large covers drop off too easily.

Have had the binoculars for 6 weeks and carry them with me wherever I travel. Have had a good quality pair for 40 years and just amazed at the increased quality of the Nikon 10x50

User would benefit from using a tripod in certain circumstances.

I would recommend to both the professional or pleasure user.
on 10 January 2015
Purchased these for my husband's birthday, after some research decided these were best for bird watching & looking at night sky & he is really pleased with them!
on 14 September 2014
Bought these as a replacement for a old pair of pentax binoculars. These are very clear and well made optics and handle light very well, Nikon quality throughout. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 30 August 2013
These are quality binoculars they're great , magnification just right , any more then images would be blurred. Comes with case and instruction Nikon lives up to it's name. Do shop around though as I did.
on 9 May 2016
I have used binos for over 40years both professionally and recreationally - invariably the auto focus variety - until now when my vision is no longer 20:20. Having done extensive research in shops and on line comparing quality against price I finally found what I thought was the ideal pair of 10 x 50s in a shop at £499. At that price I however baulked and did not buy them but instead came home and immediately ordered these Aculon A211 10 x 50 on Saturday afternoon and in doing so was prepared to accept the risk that they might not be ideal. They arrived the next day, a Sunday, and I have to say are perfect in all respects. Crystal clear vision, easy focusing and hugely better than the £499 pair in the shop. If you want 10 x 50 binos at an affordable price buy these.
on 1 February 2014
Good light gathering quality and a good standard of optics with a crisp focus at that price and not too bulky.
on 29 September 2015
Well I did my homework re which Bins to get and ended up selecting these. They arrived a day early, so I put them to the test. I can say the reviews are correct, they are a good piece of kit, they are light to hold and easy to use, but feel solid. The rubbish about the covers falling off, a really minor thing, I didn't attach them to the strap, just put them in your pocket or in the case.
Its five stars. They'll probably fall apart now I've written this!!
on 22 April 2014
anybody who is wanting a class product everything you want and expect easy to use and great vision light weight
on 25 July 2016
Absolutely Superb. I previously bought a pair of binoculars for £39.99 that lacked clarity, and which wouldn't close sufficiently to align with my pupils - which are well within the 5.5 cm - 7 cm human range.

These Nikon binoculars are a joy to use: they cater for the full interpupillary range, have extend-able hoods on the eye-pieces, have a good depth of field and razor sharp clarity. Moreover, the ocular adjustment on the right eye has a wide range and easily accommodates the significant vision disparity between my left and right eyes. Yes, they're a bit heavy, but a twitcher I'm not and bought them to observe the activity around the bay of my holiday flat.