Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 4 May 2013
This is an excellent gift idea, particularly for teenagers and those really hard to buy for people! Amazon does everything, so an Amazon gift certificate is perfect.

On a really big plus side, only takes 5 minutes to order and print, to absolutely ideal for those last minute presents!

I cannot recommend them highly enough (just make sure you have enough ink in your printer!!)

:o)
on 12 August 2013
Just didn't have a clue what to buy my daughter for her birthday! At the age of 26 and working full time, if she wants something she's got the money to buy it. So this was great for me, no wandering around the shops not knowing what i was looking for. My daughter was very happy with the gift voucher as she could buy exactly what she wanted.
on 14 February 2014
Perfect gift for the person that either has everything they need or you cant think of what to get them ,as this is very versatile, and they don't need to spend it upon receipt. Easy to download and print you don't need to brave the shops.
on 18 April 2013
I didn't have to go out to the shops, I just wrote what I wanted inside the gift card, paid for it, waited a few moments for the email to arrive and printed it off. I would think you would want to make sure you have enough coloured ink in your printer beforehand, otherwise you can have a last minute gift ready in seconds and no one will know you forgot!!!
on 5 August 2013
Visiting friends who had just moved we were able to print card and take it with us
without worrying about post hold ups.

Design was summery and attractive.

Friends were delighted and have put the gift towards something they have wanted for some time.
on 19 July 2013
The best of a not very inspiring set of designs for my purpose - needing a gift card in a hurry.

I might recommend it to anybody in the same predicament.

I would also recommend that Amazon come up with a more inspired choice of designs.
on 30 August 2013
Very easy way to send a last minute gift. Have bought theses several times as the person receiving the gift can choose exactly what they would like. Emailed to you almost instantaneously so no waiting for something to be delivered.
on 29 April 2014
I had some problem with printing the gift certificate, but I was able to and then sent it to my friend in the UK.

Today I got my MC bill and was shocked to see a $3.75 charge for international transaction. Last time I do that!
on 2 December 2015
It was good enough to put with the main birthday card, and print layout meant it just needed folding to show both front, inside, and back of card. I would not consider sending it on its own though.
on 26 April 2014
This is such a good idea because you are sending something that all teenagers like, to be able to choose something themselves and the gift card assures us oldies they actually have a present.