Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Pre-order now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 18 November 2017
FANTASTIC!
on 11 January 2018
Good product.
on 2 May 2014
What can you say about a gift voucher. it does what it says on the tin. end of. will use again, many times.
on 25 July 2014
Instant and safe way to send a gift
on 17 June 2014
After searching many websites on how to send a gift to a friend in the UK. I found your website the most people user friendly as i had never shopped on line before. I was nervous about giving out my credit card details and whether my friend would get her voucher. She was so happy when she received her surprise gift card. I will only use your site again because i feel safe and secure with it.
on 1 December 2013
I have been able to make lots of friends in the UK. I wanted to do something special their birthdays but because of the distance it was a challenge. I realized that Amazon Gift Cards are perfect!! I get to celebrate my friends birthdays even with the distance and my friends get to purchase items they want. This the perfect gift. Thank you.
on 8 June 2013
I live in Ireland and I had let it till the last minute to send a birthday greeting to a relative in England. it was my first time using Amazon's gift certificate. I was very happy with the service and the recipient was more than pleased at the gift.
Thanks.
I will definitely be availing of it again.
Noreen
Ireland
on 9 August 2013
Useful, quick, easy, convenient and well received by the recipients. Have used this twice, once for a child's birthday when my son missed the party, and once for a friend for her birthday when I could not attend her party. It's a versatile gift potentially and my friend said she would "put it to good use". Highly recommend.
on 31 October 2016
I feel guilty for not practising what I preach. As much as I miss high street bookshops, and visit them whenever I can, it is so, so much easier to use this facility than trying to find a parking space, etc, especially when someone's birthday catches you out. I do not get on with computers, but even I could work out how to do this.
on 28 November 2013
I thought this was a great idea. We have moved half way across the world and came across this Amazon voucher. It is perfect for us to buy on line, no additional postage required either, especially when you are on a tight budget. We will definitely be purchasing more of these as think they make the perfect gift. Thank you Amazon!