Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 4 May 2014
This was a surprise present, which made somebody very happy. Arrived on his birthday to his surprise as he had already received what he wanted for his birthday. He used this to buy the accessories and was a happy bunny. Easy way to buy a present.
on 10 September 2014
Such a great way to give someone a voucher. Quick, easy and just as effective...! Fabolous background designs to choose from so you don't need to write a card. No stamp required, and if there's a problem with the post you do t have to worry as its delivered/recieved more or less straight away!!
An amazon.co.uk gift voucher is a great way to send a birthday or Christmas gift from Australia to my niece or nephew in the UK. They get to choose what they REALLY want and I don't have to pay $40 just for POSTAGE for a gift they may not even enjoy. This way we're all happy AND it's so very easy to arrange. Thanks for making my life easier!
on 15 September 2014
Fun card that raised a smile. A lovely way to send a money gift overseas instantly, no hassle, just a straightforward ordering process as expected from Amazon. There was plenty of choice of cards to choose from, suitable for all occasions.
on 9 November 2014
Ideal addition to an e-mail gift token to my son who that weekend was going to take a trip in a Tiger Moth plane.
Have used gift token cards a couple of times now and have had no problem what so ever.
on 1 October 2013
easy to buy, easy to send, easy to spend. With the vast variety of products available on Amazon, this is the perfect option of gift for family and friends who are far away, for that horrid moment when you realise you have forgotten to send a gift (they can be emailed instantly) or for any person who would like to choose their own "something."
on 23 May 2014
Brought this as a gift for my Dad who loves buying lots of random stuff on Amazon - mainly gardening equipment.

To my surprise, Amazon sent me a £10 gift code shortly after because I purchased this. What a lovely surprise!
on 15 August 2013
I love Amazon e.mail gift certificates. Unlike regular post you can be certain they are going to get to the recipient. They're especially good if the person has an extensive wish list (like me) then they can choose exactly what they want. You can pre-order and specify the date you want the Gift Certificate to arrive, they've worked for me every time.
on 1 October 2013
The whole Amazon gift card / certificate process is great. The varied choice of cards, certificate styles make it suitable for young and old, male or female, friends and family. Difficult to rate though as I didn't receive it ! Looks good on the screen though. ANd of course the recipient gets the key to the Amazon Store !
on 28 June 2013
It was a great way that the recipient could choose what they really wanted. With our family living so far away it is hard for us to send a gift which may or may not arrive but I have found Amazon to be on the ball. I do recommend friends to use Amazon.co.uk. Our young grandsons love reading and already have a rather large library!!