Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 16 April 2014
Did loads of reading around before deciding on this IPS monitor, helped partly by the Warehouse deal offering one at under 90 quid (open box but monitor in perfect condition).

Looks impressive, beautiful HD picture, very customisable, and doesn't attract dust like the shiny black bezelled monitors out there (Samsung, LG, Viewsonic etc).

Oh, and for the perfect picture try the lagom.nl calibration website.

EDIT: April 2014. Developed fault after 60 days, vertical line of blue pixels appeared. Being a Warehouse deal it cannot be returned to Amazon after 30 days. The risk of buying from the Warehouse deal I guess. Hopefully AOC will help? (Will update review later)

EDIT: Two days after emailing AOC direct, was offered a brand new, next-day replacement monitor, no quibbles, with remaining 3 year warranty. Excellent and friendly service from AOC. Top marks.
22 Comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2013
I was considering this (AOC i2369VM) or the AOC i2367FH which are almost identical except that this model (2369VM) has not only 2 x HDMI, 1 x VGA as per i2767FH but also a DisplayPort, MHL capability, VESA mount and mains cable direct into the monitor (no separate power supply brick)

So, how does it perform I hear you asking? - well it performs very well especially for the price, text is pretty sharp, colours are natural and a more defined than the previous 22" LG (22LS4r) monitor that it replaced, actually websites and programs appear more vibrant now.

Backlight bleed is fairly minimal and much better than other LCD's I own, although viewing a black screen in a totally dark room will reveal that the backlighting is more pronounced in the 4 corners of the screen, a trait of IPS screens apparently. With the lights on this is not noticeable under normal viewing.

No dead pixels detected.

So, yes the stand is a little wobbly and in fact the metal cast bracket on mine was actually cast a little crooked and so the stand isn't perfectly straight but once in place on the desk it's not noticeable and unless I'm dancing on my desk (only on Fridays) then the monitor doesn't wobble and other than occasional earthquake (in Southern England) I think it'll be fine!

Included in the box was an HDMI cable, VGA cable, mains cable, CD of drivers and other semi useless software (I did install the `I menu' software for controlling the screen settings via your mouse (brightness, gamma, contrast etc) and had fun figuring out how to change from Chinese to Engrish.

So, assuming you're still reading this, do I recommend it? Yes after the short time I've owned this I can say I am pleased and would get another, in fact I already own the 27" AOC 2767FH so there, I've just proved my point.

I should mention I got mine from PC Whirled for £10 more than on Amazon but needed one in a hurry, well ok, not in a hurry but I was impatient and wanted one then and there.

24 month update - just to say this is still performing perfectly, results are excellent, still recommend this monitor and very pleased with mine after using it daily for 2 years.
99 Comments| 126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 May 2014
I bought two of these monitors to mount on my desk together, very pleased with the purchase.

Really good price for IPS monitors, they mount well, and are aesthetically pleasing.

I was surprised at how good gaming is on these monitors, plus everyday use, and watching films from a distance.

10/10 would buy again
on 25 March 2015
Really impressed with screen. Purchased for my dad for his PC. Using this in a bright room and the screen is not reflective in the slightest and the picture and colours are excellent I find. Much better than my screen 27inch screen. I'm using HDMI but it has other connections. I never tend to rely on inbuilt speakers on monitors myself but to be fair in this review it should be noted that this screens has another level of shocking speakers on it. so completely useless just dont not contemplate using them at all. Excellent price for this fantastic screen tho.
on 23 November 2013
For £110, I wasn't expecting much, but this monitor exceeds all of my expectations. It has beautiful aesthetics with its thin profile and remarkably small bezel. It has a surprisingly solid construction and the stand is sturdy, so nothing wobbles like on some other cheaper displays.

Being an IPS screen, it has top notch viewing angles. The anti-glare coating the panel has on it serves its purpose well, but doesn't dull the screen too much, so colours are punchy and vivid.

If there was one thing that I would want, it would be height adjustment - but in general, no display in this price range has this feature, and it isn't worth deducting a star for that reason alone. It does have tilt adjustment.

If you're looking for a really nice, affordable monitor, look no further.
on 18 October 2014
For the price, you really can't grumble. Really nice IPS display. Speakers aren't anything to shout about, but are seriously handy if you don't have a speaker set up, and they don't add much to the thickness of the screen. I currently have mine mounted on a two-screen arm and will be purchasing a second soon.
review image
on 4 April 2015
Absolutely an amazing panel, looks great and also makes gaming look so much more pleasant than a regular TN panel. I can't recommend this enough and I have suggested it to all of my friends who need a new monitor. Most of which have gotten it and love it. Makes my whole setup pop too.
Just want another for my xbox now.
review image
on 21 July 2015
First off delivery from the seller is fab. Ordered Sunday night, got it Tuesday afternoon. As its IPS its what I was looking for. Build is much better than my predecessor the AOC F22+ so I will recommend it on build for being sturdy and slim without any plastic-y creaking. Bezels are very small and seamlessly part of the display. I couldn't tell what was screen and bezel with it off.
As for picture it's very bright, and the IPS aspect of it really slows over TN panels. It's something that can only be noticed in person and not via any video or image.
review image review image review image
on 27 March 2015
Absolutely fantastic monitor. Full 1080p IPS! panel with a great amount of inputs. I consider myself as a heavy computer user and this is one of the best monitors I have owned. Yes some may argue that a 1080p resolution isn't enough for a 27" panel, however I find that HD content including 1080p games look brilliant on this monitor. I have also seen some complaints about the stand being wobbly? I'm not sure what you lot are doing on your desks ;), but I haven't noticed the panel wobbling at all.

Pros:
- Price for specification, this has to be the best monitor in this price range.
- Great black levels.
- 2 x HDMI, 1 DVI and 1 Display Port.
- IPS panel.
- Great for all types of media; general browsing, watching videos/movies, gaming etc.
- VESA compatible.

Cons:
- Speakers (Okay for small amounts of time, should be investing in speakers separately if wanting good sound.)
- Buttons are a little fiddly (Hardly used anyway)
- Not very bright, picture is sometimes very dark in particular movies, however you can turn on the picture boost feature in the OSD.

*When I first set up this monitor, I noticed that the whites and only the whites were very fuzzy. After messing around with the OSD I concluded that this isn't a problem with the monitor, but in fact was an issue with the AMD catalyst control center that drives AMD graphics cards. If you are having this problem please use the following steps.*

- Open AMD catalyst control center
- Click on Desktop Management
- Click Desktop color
- Click 'Reactivate AMD color controls'
on 14 July 2015
The box for the monitor is sturdy allowing for good transportation in the future.
Display was easy to setup, plugged in the cable and it was ready to go.
The display itself looks wonderful with the small bezels and small AOC logo front and centre.
I did notice that the screen was slightly blurry in the centre portion, and the text would appear bold, this was fixed by auto configuring the display.
I didn't really need to calibrate the screen, changes were minimal and probably more personal preference
Text is crystal clear at around 70cm away
Stand was easy to remove in order to attach to a wall mount (75mm VESA)
My package came with an included d-sub cable, HDMI, and audio cable - although i havnt tried the speakers. (UK location)

Slight con:
Would be nice to have the screen auto adjust brightness for different times during the day, but the monitor is relatively cheap so you can't have everything. The screen does have different profiles for 'text', 'internet', 'movie' and 'game' which seem to adjust the brightness. Although i've only used this for text as of now but seems to set the correct brightness for easy viewing.

The display did take a while waking from sleep when the auto select source was enabled, I have since turned this off and the display now shows a picture much faster after my computer wakes.

Summary: I would buy this product again, especially for a multi display setup due to the extremely minimal bezels (1cm)
review image review image