Price:£0.99

on 4 May 2013
Complete new style which has literally taken the world, a fresh and unique approach, which relaxes nut sends a heartfelt message there is so much that is indefinable and indescribable mainly his voice which makes you feel at ease or can make you wanna get up and dance, passenger is a force of nature that pulls all the right strings to put you in a happier mood than before without fail. Truly remarkable can't wait for more :)
on 22 June 2014
I heard this because my son recommended the song and I must say that it is a very clever and catchy song. The message is so well expressed by way of a feeling of loss which is only felt onc someone is gone from the picture. I loved it.
on 20 September 2013
When I heard this song on the air, it seemed like one of those quirky songs that I just had to get. Now I am thinking the novelty has gone, and I'm just not sure why I still have it on my playlist, other to say I can be different. I consider myself to be quite eclectic with tunes anyhow; but the voice does get a bit annoying after a while.
on 3 January 2014
I Love this Album as I love Passengers voice I Kept asking my Daughter who was singing when he came on in her Car.
Some of the Songs on it are explicit but you are warned before hand Great singer and writer.
on 2 March 2014
Heard the 'Let Her Go' track on the Budweiser Superbowl ad and had to find out who sang it. Downloaded the single then listened to the samples of the other tracks on the album and ended up buying the whole album. Fab. A modern day Billy Bragg - ish!
on 17 November 2013
Liked this a lot, especially the mix of classical instrumentation, rap style lyrics and avoidance of musical cliches. Can't believe he looks like he does, having listened to the music first! Note that all his tour dates are sold out.
on 2 October 2013
I love this song and found downloading from Amazon fantastic. Extremely quick and easy. What a great service, Thank you.
on 6 October 2013
Fantastic track from a great album. Very listenable. Excellent artist, should hear a lot more from him . Great talent
on 27 March 2014
I originally heard this as music in a telephone queueing system. I was so taken with the song that I googled some of the words to track it down and then downloaded it
on 4 June 2013
A great song and sound to hear on your own or in the background when your mind is not concentrated on music but then this gentle song just drags your ears and then eyes in search of the speakers and screens! Patrick Cullen