on 14 March 2014
I wasn't sure if this would be any good, I just have a bit of hard skin around my heels sometimes and on side of toes. I had seen a jml one with round discs and really wasn't sure, but I am glad I picked this one. It does not hurt at all and leaves feet silky smooth, especially if you apply some foot cream after. I bought a cheap toothbrush and every so often just run the express pedi and hold the brush next to ot and it cleans it out and brings it back to brand new again. My mum later bought the jml one and in my opinion this one is far superior, as you can press quite firmly with it and it continues to rotate.
on 21 May 2016
Liked the idea of having smooth feet, however when you apply even a small amount of pressure the "roller" stops rotating meaning if you have any real amount of hard skin it is going to take a long time and a lot of patience to remove it, would seriously suggest old fashioned foot file or pumice stone
on 27 April 2017
Bought as a gift for my mother. She is absolutely thrilled to bits with it. It's easy for her to use and she says leaves her feet smoother than they've been in years, with minimal effort and zero discomfort.
on 9 May 2014
having tried every other type of pedicure device from pumice to rotary scrubs, I did not think it possible to find a workable one. Then I tried Express Pedi and by magic I have baby soft feet again, without any effort at all. I have not experienced battery problems as some users have. I am delighted with this little device. I do have one issue, and that is with the packaging; why is it necessary to enclose it in a plastic prison which only a Houdini can get it out from, there must be better simpler forms of packaging.
on 16 December 2013
bought this product with trepdition will it work or not?? so i have hard skin where my pressure points are and couldnt wait to use it hoping it would do what it says it can do.
So result not bad it certainly took some rough skin off and smoothed it over, however, more importantly i have arthritous and using a pummy stone or a foot scraper hurt my hands so on that basis i was delighted with this machine.
i then read the product reviews and all i can say is i hope i wont regret buying it, and that i will still have my 6 week pedicure.
finally i have already ordered the replacement rollers to have for when i need them.
on 31 December 2013
This gadget is pretty fast, but you have to be careful, because of the rapid speed and the sharpness of the wheel inside as it has quite a rough surface and you have to be very careful not to press down, or use it heavily. It certainly does the job. My feet felt a bit sore afterwards, but did put ointment on the soles of my feet to take away the soarness, but it does do what it says and I don't think you need to use it too many times.

It remains to be seen how long it lasts. I am a bit of a sceptic, but so far, so good.

Skooter - London N14
on 13 July 2014
Really pleased with this as I have often thought about getting one, was it was worth the expense? Have used a manual remove one for so many years but after a couple of sessions with this bit of equipment, my feet look and feel so much better. This is especially great for those stubborn hard skin areas too. I appreciate that you will have to replace the parts but you should get some use out of it before it wears down. Worth it too, poor feet deserve TLC with all the work they do.
on 25 July 2015
Brilliant. I've had really hard skin on my feet for years and used to use a cutter with a small razor blade to remove it which wasn't very good. This appliance has removed all the hard skin on my feet very quickly, easily and more importantly, safely. I'd recommend this to any one. Very speedy delivery and worth every penny.
VINE VOICEon 12 August 2013
I would normally use a foot file to remove hard skin. This Scholl Express Pedi works much better. The item itself is neat and compact.I was amazed at how quickly it removed the hard skin. I have given this item four stars because I like it. The only problem is that you cannot press down hard or the machine will stop working, so you have to lightly take it over the area where you need to remove hard skin.If it had not been for this, I would have given it five stars. Having said that I would still recommend it to anyone.
on 14 August 2013
As someone who hash spent hours filing my feet with heavy duty emery board type foot files this is a great alternative and less hard work! The best way to use it is after a shower or bath when the skin will have been soaked - it does not work on hard dry skin for some reason so just keep it by the shower and you will be pleased with just a minute or two use every other day.
My heels are definitely looking much better since I used this and I am a Rambler, Zumba dancing barefoot yoga person.