Customer reviews

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Mini - Black
Colour: Black|Style: for iPad mini|Change
Price:£65.00 - £119.99

on 16 December 2015
So great. Not sure why this was much cheaper than the black one, I can only think it was because of the red colour, but I quite like the colour. At least i know its mine. This is immense useful, now i can turn my iPad into a mini laptop and work away with glee. Battery has lasted for ages and still going. The only problem is that now my iPad doesn't have a cover for the back so its getting a bit scratched in my bag, so I have bought a little laptop bag to keep it all in. It has revolutionised my trips to the library.
on 22 August 2016
Excellent. The ipad is a pain in the arse when trying to use it as a work horse. The keyboard makes it so much better. It is slim, clips on perfectly, and now no more typing on the actual ipad. The only thing I would have loved is a trackpad on the keyboard. I also got a sansdisk usb stick. Both together make the ipad much more useful for work.
on 16 May 2017
This is a fantastic keyboard for an iPad making it perfect for sitting on the sofa and at desks. I did a lot of research when picking a keyboard for my iPad and i decided to go for this Logitech keyboard which was due to fantastic reviews from friends and reviews. It holds the position a lot better than every other keyboard i have tried. I bought it used but it was still in fantastic condition. Strongly recommend
on 5 May 2013
Good looking and well-built keyboard which doubles as the iPad screen protector/cover. Very simple to install - charge the keyboard using the micro USB connector (I left mine around 3 hours) and simply clip the keyboard to the iPad using the magnetic clip.

The keys have a good solid feel to them, similar to a laptop keyboard and the iPad simply but firmly slots into the channel in the keyboard.

The Bluetooth works well, it may take a few seconds to connect initially, but once connected it stays connected.

Not the cheapest keyboard out there, but the build quality, looks which match the iPad and functionality make this a Best Buy!
on 26 August 2014
Battery life is brilliant but it takes practice to get used to the slightly cramped keyboard. Feels like a good quality item and should last well. The angle of view when the iPad screen is located into the keyboard is not quite right. I keep wanting to push the top of the screen further away. Also they have hidden the hash key. There is no hash symbol on the keyboard and it turns out you have to hold down alt and press 3. Who knew?
on 14 October 2017
The quality of this product is exceptional, the battery lasts long and it completely transforms your boring iPad into a workstation that is actually useful :)
on 26 November 2016
It does not fit the iPad Mini 4 as a cover. The magnets don't align. I didn't really get much chance to use it - returned it for a refund,
on 11 June 2017
I like the keyboard. The keys are quite smal but you get used to it. Only annoying thing is that the angle that the iPad is when attaching it to the keyboard is too vertical - I want it to lean back more.
on 7 October 2017
Received product. Well put together product, many thanks
on 3 February 2016
Works a treat. Nicely made, not flimsy like some aftermarket keyboards I've seen. No problems using it with my iPad Mini it at all. Recommended.