Format: DVD|Change

on 5 May 2016
good dvd, better than expected, they all come across as a genuine bunch of guys who are enjoying what they do, well worth watching if your a fan
on 16 February 2014
Bought this for my ten yr old daughter who is 1D mad. Honestly have to say wasn't expecting much but I truly enjoyed the DVD. It was lads basically having the time of their life, it was honest and fresh. It also showed the amount of work they have to put in while touring. A lot of people begrudge them success, I say good luck to them and long may it last.
For a manufactured band they HAVE got talent.
on 16 March 2017
All good
on 4 January 2015
I bought it for my daughter and she is happy so I presume that's a good sign of a good DVD, she has watched it a good few times now in a matter of weeks
VINE VOICEon 12 January 2014
Bought for 9 year old at xmas. She enjoyed watching it pretty much, but to be honest it's one of those things that she'll probably only watch once. I thought it was boring, but then I'm not a pre teen girl.
on 9 June 2014
I bought this DVD for my niece for her birthday. She watched the film at the cimema when it came out last year and has been talking frequently about wanting to watch it again. So, the hint was taken and I purchased it for her. She loves it so I love it, good price too I thought.
on 7 May 2017
Bought one as a booby-prize for a party (I had to imagine the worst present ever). Everyone laughed and groaned when it was unwrapped.
I'd watched it for a laugh (as was morbidly curious) and OMG....Absolutely AWFUL!..
Exploitative manufactured band teen fodder at it's worst from SyCo (Simon Cowell's record label). Now going for new from just 44p - £2:03 FROM NEW!, now THAT'S more indicative of how much this SyCo rubbish is overpriced.
I've wanted to buy this since it came out, but £10 was a little too much for me at the time. Then when I noticed it last week selling for under £4 I jumped at the chance to buy it.

I have watched it twice now & totally love it. Love the fact we get to watch 1D preform songs as well as the back-stage stuff. There is also some very moving moments when the boys parents are talking.

All in all a really good DVD and will be watching it again I'm sure :)
on 28 April 2014
My daughter adores this DVD, it has been a while since we bought it from amazon but she still watches it, she knows every single song on it. Excellent choice for birthday present.
on 1 January 2014
received quickly, one happy child, loved the concert, loved the 3d film and now she can watch it and re- live it whenever she wants, thank you one direction!