on 13 June 2014
I bought this book because I have read human/dragon bonding type books in the past and have enjoyed them, this book had the right elements but did not have the character depth I like
or enough of a plot to hold my attention and the ending was rather abrupt. It is difficult to say who I would recommend the book to, however it might suit younger readers.
on 29 January 2014
This book reads like a first draft of a bigger and better story. The characters aren't interesting enough, to be that likeable, while the story skims through some loosely linked ideas. It has an irritating amount of spelling errors, poor grammar and verbless phrases made into sentences. If I were a teacher it would be a c grade (could do better), and so could the editor who said it was ready to publish.
on 25 March 2013
Not a bad read at all the only thing I find, is for me personally the story feels a little rushed and there were some blatantly obvious plot points that came true later on. The book was a little short but was still a nice read for me.
on 31 January 2014
Despite a glimmer of a decent idea, the writing is rather clunky, and overall rather poor. A shame. Could do with a decent rewrite and someone to check grammar and spelling as well while they're at it.
on 16 January 2014
Captivates the reader throughout with suspense and intrigue. The bonding of Dragon and binder being realistic. Unfortunately the story ended abruptly there was so much more potential.
on 17 February 2015
good read
on 12 August 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 January 2015
A book I liked very much
on 31 December 2013
Awesome book great story but needs to be longer
and I would either have a Dragon like Davis or a gold Dragon