on 12 December 2015
These have resulted in the instruments being played more often.

Instead of having to take the instrument out it's case, wherever that's kept, you can grab it off the wall.

They also display your instruments as the works of art they are.
on 5 August 2016
I bought this product to hang my daughter's ukulele. It was easy to put up and looks fantastic. The Uke sits neatly and securely on the mount and keeps the instument up off the floor/desk/bed which is where she used to keep it. Very happy with this product and have brought another one fro her violin.
on 27 February 2015
I purchased 5 of these but only use one of them for hanging a guitar on. I use three of them for hanging headphones on in my studio which I find work great and are a lot cheaper than others designed for purpose. I use the spare one for hanging all my spare cables so these hangers have proved themselves to be of multi purpose use. I reckon that they would also be of great use to a gardener for hanging spades, forks, brooms, rakes, and other garden utensils. All in all a great and versatile product. I wish that I had shares in it because I would market the product for many more uses than I have listed above. One completely satisfied customer.
on 29 June 2016
I hung a mini guitar in my daughters room. managed to put a bit of style into the room other than pink. looks cool
on 16 March 2016
Does exactly what it's supposed to. Very easy to fit and quite discrete. Appears to be very good quality.
on 29 July 2016
Hold well....easy to fit and holds guitar snugly.
on 2 April 2016
Look nice and the guitar hasn't fallen off the wall yet.
on 24 May 2014
Ordered 2 of these - the holes that are supposed to take the instrument supports were badly prepared and inconsistent. So the instrument supports would not screw in securely. Same on both. Utter rubbish and aggro to have to return.
on 23 January 2015
I bought 2 - one for my acoustic and one for my electric. They both provide excellent support - and my prize guitars look like works of art on the walls.
on 8 February 2016
Very useful but would be better still with a hook for the bow.

See one answered question