on 17 August 2017
The actual guitar holder is impossible to tighten up to the wooden holding plate due to having a bolt that goes through the back but on trying to tighten keeps spinning. The hold from the back that the bolt sits in is too small to get any sort of spanner to hold it whilst you turn so rendering it useless. We tried to do it by wedging various screwdrivers etc down there to hold it whilst the other person turned to tighten but still did not get tight enough. Sending back. A waste of money.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 September 2017
Simple but effective ukulele hanger. Easy to fit with just one screw, albeit the screw and rawlplug supplied are too big necessitating a visit to my shed for smaller ones.
review image
on 27 February 2015
I purchased 5 of these but only use one of them for hanging a guitar on. I use three of them for hanging headphones on in my studio which I find work great and are a lot cheaper than others designed for purpose. I use the spare one for hanging all my spare cables so these hangers have proved themselves to be of multi purpose use. I reckon that they would also be of great use to a gardener for hanging spades, forks, brooms, rakes, and other garden utensils. All in all a great and versatile product. I wish that I had shares in it because I would market the product for many more uses than I have listed above. One completely satisfied customer.
on 9 September 2017
Works as you would expect and looks good on the wall. I'm using it to hang a Baby Taylor acoustic.

I did find the screws included to be of a low quality, one of them bent while fixing the stand to the wall. Holds guitar delicately, I was a bit concerned the guitar might get scratched against the stand or rub on the wall, but it's been fine.
on 29 June 2016
I hung a mini guitar in my daughters room. managed to put a bit of style into the room other than pink. looks cool
on 16 March 2016
Does exactly what it's supposed to. Very easy to fit and quite discrete. Appears to be very good quality.
on 29 July 2016
Hold well....easy to fit and holds guitar snugly.
on 2 April 2016
Look nice and the guitar hasn't fallen off the wall yet.
on 24 May 2014
Ordered 2 of these - the holes that are supposed to take the instrument supports were badly prepared and inconsistent. So the instrument supports would not screw in securely. Same on both. Utter rubbish and aggro to have to return.
on 23 January 2015
I bought 2 - one for my acoustic and one for my electric. They both provide excellent support - and my prize guitars look like works of art on the walls.

See one answered question