1,846

on 8 March 2013
Excellent app. I've had real problems using youtube with my Kindle but this app is brilliant, sign in with your google account and that's it! Someone mentioned about playlists, well all of mine showed up straight away. Great stuff.
0Comment| 292 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 February 2013
Very fast works perfectly looking forward to update so can logon YouTube will then be spot on as best app for YouTube
0Comment| 288 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2013
I don't know if it's only my version but I can only get it in landscape. It's good you can see all your subscribed channels and uploaded videos by them but I also couldn't get my play lists up. Another positive though is you can update very cheaply to download videos directly from channels etc so I'd say there is a positive for each negative. Good for a free app
on 5 March 2013
This app seems pretty good - especially as there is no official YouTube app for Kindle. My only issue is that it keeps asking me to sign in which I don't want to do - I don't use playlists etc, so the app works perfectly well without having to sign in - I just wish it would stop asking me!
0Comment| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 November 2013
Videos worked very well in hd for me and so did the audio, only problem is when you exit the app and go back into it, the videos do not load, ive had to re-download it once as well but i don't really mind.
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 October 2013
Great to start with then after a while keep crashing. Keep having to un install then downloading again gets very annoying
0Comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 June 2013
To remove the ads you simply need to pause when the video once it loads and then un-pause again and away they have gone. Simple as that. Try it, I promise it works.
Click below if you found this useful.
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 June 2016
This is a really good app it works just like normal YouTube on your phone or computer there are a few bugs sometimes it glitches out or you need to dedownload then redownload it but it works very well and I use it often
on 14 April 2014
It works fine in hd for me
With videos uploaded in 1080p the resolution jumps up massively when you pause it
I wondered if you could make it so it stays in that resolution permanently in the future
on 12 March 2013
This works very well on my kindle fire and can check my own channel with no problems. Love it lots