on 23 August 2017
Delivered with a box which was tapered with, seals had been broken and the charger was missing. The keyboard was in good condition. The keyboard does not fit flush with the latest iPad when closed and therefore it does not auto turn off. The keyboard keys are half the size of normal keys, which is to be expected given the size.

I have contacted the seller regarding receiving another charger but no response. Beware
on 17 March 2017
My daughter will love it - but flimsy packaging, dirty and small rip - it's her main present and doesn't look like it cost what it did.
on 23 October 2016
Good protection for the ipad but difficult to t ype on.
on 19 March 2017
I had this keyboard for a couple of years now and it's still perfectly functioning.
on 24 March 2013
I spent almost a week looking at keyboards for my iPad 3. The choice came down to two. The Belkin and the Logitech. The fact that the Belkin is £20 cheaper than the Logitech in no way influenced my choice. I liked the spec of the Belkin. There are four small, neat feet on the back, thus minimising the risk of scratching. Also the back magnetic catch is solid. Not a floppy piece of flimsy plastic. Its neat. Two magnetic strips anchor the front putting the iPad to sleep. There are two viewing angles and the screen can be viewed in portrait or landscape. Its a doddle to set up. The keyboard is the best and the keys feel good. Nice response. Also the screen is still touch sensitive so no need use one or the other. This is a fantastic, positive factor. So, negatives... NONE! I can't think of any. I love my Ipad but with this keyboard/case it just got a whole lot better. Its like a mini Mac Book. The iPad with the keyboard fits neatly in my Kipling iPad case and my Caroline Lisfranc iPad carry case. I wouldn't have believed it possible to love my iPad even more but I do. Highly recommend the Belkin Ultra-thin case. .
on 20 July 2014
Nice keyboard that works well. However, even though I knew this was going to be rather smaller than a normal keyboard I find it too small. I touch type, so I end up hitting all the wrong keys. May have been a better idea, for me, to try to find a full width keyboard that accommodates the iPad, if such a keyboard exists.
on 29 October 2013
This is my 4th keyboard. The others have proved not to be sturdy enough for me and have broken within weeks. Whilst I would have preferred something that covered the back of my iPad this has proved to be just what I need. It lasts for absolutely ages before I need to re-charge it. The only downside that I can see is that as a touch typist I do not like having to hammer the keys quite as hard as this keyboard insists that I do. That has taken a little bit of getting used to but otherwise this has been just right for me.
on 30 September 2014
So far so good. It's depleting my iPad Mini's battery quite a bit (5% over 45 minutes ish so far on the Mrk1 Mini), but then I've never extensively used bluetooth, so it's probably very good regardless. At first it's a little difficult to use, simply because it is a small keyboard compared with, say, a 15.6" laptop, oh, just worked out I have arrow keys, so useful! Anyhoo, currently typing on it now if you haven't guessed yet, and it is very small and light for something that is usually quite large, and it does work quite well. It's nice not to have cramped thumbs (portrait) or fumbling fingers while trying to hold the damned thing (landscape) while typing on the fiddely on-screen keyboard. I've only been using it a smidge, but so far so good. Could have been physically made a little better, but it does seem sturdy enough for a few years, and the warrenty is three years, so should be all safe. Came quickly, the magnetic strip is strong enough, just don't expect the legendary strength of the Surface's offical keyboards, it's decent, and in some reviews better than the "Smart" Covers Apple still think was a good idea at such a "smart" price, but it does come off easily, so it should play well with the iPad's side (I have a full body protector anyway, so I won't be effected no matter what).

I'm young...ish, so I'm just about adjusting to it quite quickly, but I expect in a few days time I'll be up to my usual speed (which is quite slow, so not too far to go).

Other reviewers have commentated on the angle of the slot for the Mini to sit in while you type. If you're out and about, yeah, maybe stick with it (it is quite upright), but if you're going ot be using it a lot, or at home, just get a simple travel stand for your iPad, I'm at the kitchen table and it works much nicer.

I'm also using it with a cheap gel case that was originally designed to work with the "Smart" Cover, so the back of my Mini is protected, and it still works when closed in with the keyboard.

In all, quite pleased. As some others have said, why the hell hasn't Apple done something similar? Probably because they'd charge three times the price for this little wonder and get bad press (I think they probably have enough of that of late anyway) while selling tonnes of them, so it's most likely a good thing they haven't for the like of Belkin and Logitech.

I did almost go for the Logitech, but while others said it was brilliant no matter what, I really hated the idea of having Caps Lock and the A key as the same thing. So glad I didn't as of right now.
on 10 August 2013
My wife and I both used Logitech keyboards, I bought this as a replacement for one of those covers which developed an issue with two faulty keys. In comparison I think the Logitech is more solid and offers more protection if carried about often, however the Belkin works extremely well, costs less and has an additional viewing angle, therefore if you are not concerned or affected by the possible extra protection issues, go for the Belkin and save money.
on 3 September 2013
For anyone with an iPad or thinking about getting one, as opposed to the hassle of maintaining a Windows machine or forking out for Mac this makes a lot of sense as an alternative to a true laptop. Once you are used to the multitasking and ways of working on the iPad you are away and can comfortable type an essay of 1000 words on this keyboard (provided your hands aren't too big admittedly).

I use iWorks on my iPad and now with iWorks in the cloud via iCloud.com if you start a document on your iPad you can now access it and work on it via an PC or Mac.