on 18 February 2015
very fast delivery, lovely looking set very pleased. Sits nicely on my decking
on 11 June 2013
I WAS A BIT DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS PRODUCT
THEY LOOK OK BUT ARE REALLY JUST GLORIFIED PLASTIC AND ARE A BIT CHEAP LOOKING
on 14 May 2014
I had to pay someone to assemble this as it came in so many pieces - so add £20 to the cost !

The table is not sturdy at all and the chairs give a lot as the plastic is not very rigid or strong. Also I ordered green but what I've got is more of a bronze colour.
I am very disappointed as I could have got a solid metal set for not very much more.
on 28 August 2012
Run don't buy !!!!!!!! After 3 attempts to supply all have failed poor quality nothing fits as it shouId I am now trying to get my money back. They expect me to pay to return their shoddy product!!!!!
on 18 July 2014
Looks lovely. Fits together well. Wouldn't like to put too much weight on the back rest , but even knowing that would buy again!
on 4 July 2013
Great looking garden furniture.
Very easy to construct. Spanner supplied.
Furniture was not flimsy and stood up to gale force winds without blowing all over the decking.
on 14 April 2015
This was bought as a Christmas gift for a relative and so it was a few months after purchase that it was opened. One of the plates on one leg to which the low level circular plate is attached was broken. The recipient repaired this with super glue to save me trouble of returning the product. I will not buy another one as I had planned to do.
on 8 September 2014
The product box looked fine but one element was broken. It cost me £10.55 to return and Amazon only agreed to reimburse up to £3.30!! This is really not acceptable when I only had to return it because it was broken. Even more annoying this was the last thing I built because the table top was at the bottom of the box. It took ages to build and I didn't even get to use it before I had to spend ages taking it all apart again and completing a complex 3D puzzle to fit it back in the box. Then wait in for ages for a courier to collect it. If i could have done no stars I would.
on 22 November 2014
Look better in photo, didn't last 4 months
on 23 July 2014
Looks nice, but when you sit on the chair and lean back the back moves not very good????