TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 November 2014
This review is really in two parts - problems with delivery and then the actual stand.

I recently bought a new 55 inch TV from John Lewis (highly recommended) and found that my existing TV table was nowhere near long enough. Had problems finding one that was and also didn't want to pay a fortune for it. Eventually found this one and placed an order.

It duly arrived and I unpacked to find that one of the shelves had literally shattered into hundreds of tiny glass pieces and fragments (see photo). It must have suffered some huge impact in transit. So I wasn't best pleased. That's the bad bit. I contacted the company and they promised to send a replacement which they did promptly. This time everything was intact, although castors also ordered weren't included. I contacted the company for the castors and they sent them separately.

So onto the actual product. It was pretty simple to put together, although you will need two people to comfortably lift the shelves to lock them into place. It took about half an hour to put together and I was relieved to find that it held my 55 inch TV comfortably. For the price it looks stylish. There were a couple of minor blemishes but nothing to worry about.

So yes I would recommend the product and yes I would recommend the company as they responded quickly and effectively to my complaint. Just check the package very closely when it comes.
on 19 February 2014
We bought a new TV and I wanted a nice new modern stand to go with it. easy to assemble and easy to clean.
review image
on 7 September 2013
Arrived quickly & very easy to set up.
Glass is very good quality.
Looks superb with my 32" tv
Plenty room on shelves below. I have Sky box, home cinema/dvd player & Broadband box on middle shelf.
Bottom shelf has Ipod docking station, Wii, cordless headphones & set of speakers on it.
Overall, good quality & excellent price.
Would definitely recommend
on 7 January 2014
This is a very stylish, fairly robust and well designed stand for the price. It even has a bolt-on bar at the back with 2 circular holes in to tidy up/hide cables. It arrived 2 days earlier than estimated. Recommended
on 29 July 2013
Easy to assemble and arrived in good time,does the job perfectly and looks very nice in the corner of my room,reasonable price too.
on 25 February 2013
Got my tv sat on this in the corner of my room. Looks beautiful and at half the price of high street
on 14 June 2013
Really looks good, but check you space as quite large. Takes a good size TV. Dark smoky glass has nice contemporary look to it.
on 14 January 2015
Very nice tv stand. Extremely easy to assemble. The back part for the cables doesn't stay on very well as it is plastic screws to attach to the glass which are not really strong enough but necessary as it's glass. Once your cables are through it, you can push back onto the stand and you would never know.
on 23 January 2014
product had black spray missing on glass on front edges, but overall excellent product. It looks classy and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Delivery was quick ordered on a tues and received on the thurs. If you're thinking about ordering go for it you won't be disappointed.
on 27 June 2016
This is a very stylish looking stand and feels quite sturdy now that it's together. The assembly instructions are pretty useless. The list of parts obviously referred to a different model - for example, it talked of different length posts (to give different heights for the shelves), but this model has the shelves at equal distance apart so the 8 posts are all the same length - and other drawings of similar (but different) parts were unclear, espeically when they reversed the drawings and labels later! The instructions made no mention of the silver washers to go between glass and tube, so I had to use common sense to work out how to put the thing together. I consider myself fairly experienced with flatpack assembly, but even I struggled with this one, although I got there in the end - exept for the cable tidy, because it seemed superluous and the enclosed tools didn't work with the supplied screws, so I didn't bother with it. Overall I'm happy with the look of it, and everything fits on it well; let down by poor instructions and tools, so 3.5 out of 5 stars