1,027

VINE VOICEon 17 February 2014
I was travelling to Germany for a month on a Ryan air flight and mananged to squeeze in a whole summer wardrobe. My host was continually surprised to see me wearing yet another different outfit. For any airline where baggage is expensive a bag like this is very helpful.
on 27 October 2012
This is the second holdall I have bought, this one is for my wife, they are just the right size for my holiday contents and for fitting in the flight cabin, very light, strong and comfortable to hold. Brilliant.
Check cabin sizing of your Airline before choosing as some Airlines change their sizing.
on 13 August 2012
A nice bag. Nothing more, and nothing less. The picture flatters it a little, but to be honest, it is what it is. A cheap, and effective, cabin bag. Thwarts Ryanair - and thats enough for me!
on 8 May 2013
Bought for holidays in UK, where this can be chucked into back of car. Good quality, lovely colour. Well worth the money.
on 27 October 2012
I am so pleased I ordered this holdall for a forthcoming trip to Italy. The size is just right for a flight cabin and it holds so much. Even when full my holdall was still light and easy to hold. I have since borrowed it to family on four other trips and it still looks as good as new. I have since bought another, at this price you can't go wrong.
Update - please check your Airline company for cabin sizing as they change regularly, EasyJet have changed their sizing.
44 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 June 2012
First class del on time within 3 days of placing the order good quality for the price we ordered 2 bags but only used 1 all in all excelent RF
on 15 April 2013
good bag for the price, really lightweight and hold enough for a weekend away or a short break. Fits perfectly in cabin.
on 25 April 2015
Rubbish - stitching on bag was damaged when delivered!
review image
on 2 October 2015
WARNING, this bag broke after 1 days use causing my laptop inside to fall dangerously to the floor.

Do no carry anything valuable in it as you may regret it should any strap fail.

This bag is clearly designed not to carry electronics, it may be suitable to gym equipment and clothes.
review image
on 16 March 2016
Buy this bag if you want something for one or maybe 2 trips only and specifically to fit hand luggage specs. It is lightweight, simple and inexpensive.

Do not expect long lasting, robust, endurable quality. Occasionally you will receive something on Amazon that does not seem to fit the description regarding quality, this is perfectly acceptable if it happens infrequently as sometimes mistakes happen. However it is evident from other reviews that the problems regarding zippers and the strap are not just an anomaly but part of the low cost design of the bags, if this is the case then that would be fine as it is proportionate to the cost but only if the description did not say the bag will "endure constant transportation". The zippers are also not "top quality and robust", I have unzipped the bag maybe only a few times and some of the pockets won't zip back up, on the other zips I can see snags beginning to open where eventually they won't zip at all, I know this is not just my bag because other reviews going back in the past state the same thing. The stitching is also coming away from the "well stitched carry handle".

The shoulder strap snapped after 5 minutes of getting into the airport.

I have used the bag for one weekend trip so I am not overly convinced it will endure constant transportation.

A great cheap bag for single use but perhaps the description needs to be a little more proportionate to the reality of the bag design. I'm sure it will still be a very popular buy as it does meet hand luggage specs, looks good and is lightweight.