on 13 July 2014
This large case is more than adequate for a two week or more vacation and is sturdy and well made. Both the main handle and wheels are strong and the overall stitching is good. For this price I was surprised by the quality and strength of the bag. Having travelled long hall the bag held up well.

I would say that after a few trips the bag would quickly become battered and out of shape and could not be expected to last as long as some of the more classic and expensive brands. However, I am pleasantly surprised how well it faired on my recent trip and is exceptionally light when empty.

As a cheap occasional use bag with great style and colour its worth every penny.
on 10 June 2014
Have just come back off a 2 week holiday from Turkey and there was more than enough room. I was worried the suitcase was gonna be too small but it was a lot bigger than I thought. It held well, easy to spot on the runway, would definatly recommend
on 9 May 2016
Really nice big suit case. The design looks lovely and it's looks like it's well made and sturdy. I'm
Looking forward to using this for my up and coming holiday to Disneyland. It will fit clothes for me and one of my kids so love the size.
Really happy with this suitcase
on 17 June 2014
The service was excellent. Suitcase arrived earlier than expected. The quality was as stated and excellent. It was a gift for my Grand-Daughter , of 22 yrs. and she loved it.
on 5 September 2013
Very pleased with my purchase. Can't wait to go on holiday soon as I'll be able to put more in them as they are so much lighter.
on 29 September 2014
Ideal size if you are going for a short break or don't have much to take but need slightly larger than cabin size. Very distinctive so should stand out on the carousel and be easy to identify (unless of course other buyers think the same !!). Only reason I did not give 5 stars was because it does not have a pocket on the outside of the case which always comes in handy if you need to throw in anything last minute, i.e. cardigan or a book etc. Also felt the cost of the postage was a bit high.
on 22 June 2015
I bought two Karabar suitcases and this one being owl design is beautiful, lovely quality, love it, arrived on time. really really pleased. also came with small padlock. which was not on the details. so added bonus. will report/ update after a few uses. I also bought red/white dots design , quality of that one not so good.and the size was bigger than stated so not sure whether it would be allowed as cabin luggage as said.
on 16 August 2014
Attractive suitcases as described. Slightly darker than I expected but still very pleased as ideal for up coming holiday.
The sizes we chose were large and medium which are well big enough for me and my husband for 10 days. They cost £35.00 together and are very nice suitcases. The finishing is a bit untidy along the stitching in places but they are light and easy to manoeuvre and with regards to the pattern I bought it so it would show up on the carousel!!!
on 27 May 2014
very shoddy,used ONCE in May "2014.now got a shell of case with broken stand,all piping round edge rubbed down,cardboard liner snapped and frayed,all together a very dissapointing buy.Loved the polka dots..... full stop
on 27 March 2014
Good value for money, lightweight and quite deep, have not travelled with it yet so cant confirm how tough or durable it is but I am sure I wont lose it, with this pattern and it will be easily spotted at baggage collection.