Colour: Cream|Change
Price:£388.50

on 25 March 2014
Delivery was not as stated, but it arrived early the next day. Packaging was damaged and with great anticipation my husband started to put the chair together,. That's when we noticed a large notice with a large arrow pointing out a long crack in the wood in a vital area. My husband checked over the nuts and bolts which had obviously been used before and the threads were damaged. Seller was very helpful throughout but it took a long time to get the chair picked up. No apology from the manufacturer for sending what was not only a faulty chair but one which had been returned to them as damaged. Never again will we use this manufacturer.
on 26 September 2014
Not bad quality good delivery service but now should have bought real leather
on 12 February 2014
I thought it was an English built chair when it arrived I was disappointed to find it was Chinese rubbish and my view has not changed since I have had it.
on 3 April 2014
Very cood value for money,very comfortable would recommend these chairs to anyone looking for this type of chair very pleased