Size: 0 - 6 Months|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

on 4 March 2016
I love these socks, their size is 0-6 months ONLY if your child's size is by the book. My girl is totally average so she has worn them for nearly 4 months and they're still good.
Keep in mind if you have a big baby, they'll probably be too small for 3months +
My boys were chunky and there was no chance for them to wear them longer than that.
on 10 May 2013
great beautiful good item for my baby on the way!i recommend buy other products see you later bye from Italy
on 2 June 2014
I brought these when my little boy was only 2 months old in size 0-6 and they were tiny so have never been worn. I don't believe he even has big feet for his age.
on 18 August 2013
Bought for my new born nephew. Quality is good but a little pricey. Nice present though. He's a cool baby now!
on 8 June 2015
So so cute and it does stay well put in place, it doesn't slip off my baby's feet.
Do bare in mind that it is actually two pairs of baby's sock not boots like I was expected but still cute, highly recommended.
on 1 April 2015
Brilliant quality product and a great buy for a new born baby, bought them for my friends new baby and she loved them
on 14 February 2015
The booties turned up quickly and are really cute. They look great on our son he has worn them loads!
on 27 August 2014
Bought these for my friend who's expecting, they're soooo cute, would recommend
on 18 August 2015
Great little booties fit my 12 week old baby well. Really cute.
on 23 December 2015
this are brilliant, great price, lovely warm socks

See one answered question