Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 8 September 2012
This is such an incredible album, with drum beats, great vocals and a mix of sounds that will appeal to everyone. I played this at school (I'm 16) and everyone loved it from people who listen from things like Oasis and then people who listen to Dubstep

Radioactive is catchy and has a heavy beat and WILL get stuck in your head all day, be warned. But unlike Carly Rae Jepsen, it doesn't get over played. Tiptoe is more upbeat and more fun and kinda feel good :) It's time is a classic with a brilliant beat and is so catchy and guaranteed will make you happy. Demons isn't actually that dark but it does slow the album down. Great for early morning listening! On top of the world is such a brilliant feel good song, will literally make you feel on top of the world. Amsterdam has a good riff to it, but is slightly less catchy than the rest of the album :) here me is the sort of music you would imagine to be played at reading or leeds festival again good riff and great guitar playing. Every night is a bit more r and b but talks less about bodies compared to r n b. I liked it despite the fact I really don't like Rihanna and stuff. Bleeding out is INCREDIBLE. Definitely one of the best tracks on the album. It has a good beat to it and is extremly catchy. Underdog is sort of jamaican but has that imagine dragons feel. Nothing left to say is a little more depressing but still manages to be upbeat. Rocks has another great riff for the end of the album and is a great feel good song but still will make anyone feel happy they listened to one of the best albums on earth

Radioactive, it's time and bleeding out are my favourites but it's so close

However where on earth is the ability to download it on mp3 or even buy the CD from the UK? This band has been top of the itunes chart - amazon mp3 bring imagine dragons to the UK!
55 Comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 June 2013
Not my usual taste of music, but after reading glowing reviews I thought I'd give them a try - probably the best decision I've made this year!

This is one of the only albums I own that I can listen to without changing track.

From start to finish this album is excellent, fresh and uplifting. Makes such a change from the rap central that is the current pop charts.

Not really sure what else to add, all I can do is recommend this to anyone at all, regardless of taste. Personally, I frequent DnB, Garage, Pop, Dubstep making this album the odd one out, but still love it!

Imagine Dragons will become, if not already, absolutely massive.

Spot on!
on 5 December 2016
Great songs, thoughtfully created with some catchy/memorable tracks, shame the producer in charge of this: Alex Da Kid decided the best way to finish off this great album was to compress the hell out of it, masses of clipping making 'Radioactive' practically unplayable due to the ridiculous distortion.

It reminds me of the hip teenager in his resprayed Vauxhall Corsa, blasting out his music full bore, windows down, slowly nodding his head, whilst passers buy shout, "you need to upgrade your stock speakers mate!"

It's the School-Boy-Error-Effect when you max out the gain/compression so your track sounds AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE.

Demons, On Top of The World and Bleeding Out are all tracks demonstrating too much clipping/distortion, making you have to turn it down, thinking your speakers are struggling, not to mention it sounding awful. Other tracks on the album are less distorted and, coincidently, these are tracks NOT co-written by the producer, sadly the 4 well known tracks are all co-written by him.

The album has some masterpiece tracks created by the band, a clever alternative delight, but please… get this album re-produced properly. I'm amazed the Mastering House who got given these tracks didn't throw them back with the polite words "…now go back and do it properly''!

So people?.. if you wander why the most memorable tracks on the album sound like they're playing through a crap set of speakers/headphones!? Fear not…the rest of the album is just as bad, and all thanks to the Award Winning producer who calls himself …The Kid?!
on 1 May 2014
Not a bad track on the album, have played it to many friends and family and they have all loved it and three of them have bought for themselves :-)
on 4 April 2013
I have been waiting for this album to be released in the UK ever since I heard their song 'on top of the world' for the first time. Since then I have continued to listen to their fantastic tracks such as 'radioactive', 'it's time' and 'demons'. Now I have just got the album I can't stop listening to it every one of the 13 or so songs are brilliant and now I just want to see them live. Well done Imagine Dragons hope you get to number 1 and are going to release a 2nd album.
on 9 July 2016
The music is amazing, yet the vinyl itself jumps at the beginning; the starting track "Radioactive" is jumbled and at the beginning of the song the second line is played first and then a few lines later the first is. Basically the music is jumbled. This comes down to a poor quality vinyl.
on 9 June 2013
The album starts well but starts to show signs of studio boredom halfway through. Heavy handed over production makes the sound tedious and heavy handed, stifling the initial freshness on the fill-in tracks.

These guys sound absolutely amazing when stripped back and playing acoustic, and I 100% disagree that Dragons should be applauded for going for the Stadium (boredom) sound of the likes of U2 etc.

They have amazing talent, but they need to find a producer that will work with them and not overshadow them.
on 12 July 2013
There are few albums I could say this about, but I genuinely think that every song on it is good, with a few that are absolutely brilliant! If you are going to buy this, I'd go for the Deluxe edition as the extra songs are definitely worth it.
on 18 June 2013
I love this band because when you listen to the cd for the very first time you don't nkow what to expect from the next song. Every one is different and wonderful. You feel like dancing, jumping, singing. Amazing!! I love them
on 24 September 2013
This album, this band, this sound! My buddy introduced me to these guys and I am so grateful. I have listened to this album and barely anything else for the last 5 months. I went to see them live in Birmingham and they are unbelievable live too. Dan Reynolds' voice is the freshest I've heard for years. The first time I listened to the album my mind was blown. It reminded me of the first time I heard Oasis, not that they sound alike, just that I knew immediately I was going to love anything this band did. Here's hoping they stick around as long as Oasis, hopefully longer!

Personal highlights of this album are Demons, It's Time, Radioactive, Amsterdam, Tiptoe, Hear Me, Nothing Left To Say and the missus loves Cha-Ching. You know what the whole album is a highlight.