TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 October 2017
A brilliant Fleetwood Mac album with the bonus that all the tracks are remastered, I bought the CD version with the MP3 thrown in so I could listen on Alexa too if I wanted.

I was originally looking at Rumours which is one of their best, but this has all of those tracks barring two plus lots more, so an obvious choice really.

Get it, you won't regret it.
on 8 October 2017
I bought this for my boyfriend as he needs to listen to music other than biggie and 2pac. He actually remembers some of the songs on the album. He is refusing to open it as he likes to collect things and put them on his mantle piece. The delivery was painfree and packaged in a way that helps the environment. Very with Amazon.
on 25 June 2017
Bought this to do my own compilation of Fleetwood Mac material...so from that point of view....very good.

Regards Ian Birch
on 10 August 2017
Great album and arrived very quickly. I am giving it 4/5 stars since the packaging did not protect the album cover from obtaining a crack. I can therefore no longer use it as a gift.
review image
on 16 August 2017
Didn't like all the tracks but still good music.
on 5 September 2017
Great album just wish big love wasn't live .
on 12 March 2017
Put simply 'I just love this album'. I don't have my L.P's anymore and this is an excellent CD with its variety from many of their albums.
on 27 September 2017
Great album to have in the car
on 11 July 2017
Great music .Thank you.
on 29 July 2017
Brilliant. Love gypsy, landslide and accoustic version of big love.