on 8 August 2015
I really love this stick and am complemented on it a lot. Its bright and colourful and as a 26 year old I feel more confident using this in public than a grey or brown one.

The adjustable height is varied and has a twist mechanism to ensure the adjusted height you choose won't slip, which is reassuring. It folds with ease and is secured with a colour matching clip, it can be neatly placed in a handbag etc. I use it continuously so this feature doesn't help me. On days where my arms or hands were weak, I would find it a bit tricky to fold up and down.

The rubber bit at the bottom has been well used since purchase, but it still in great condition and provides good grip. The plastic handle is a bit uncomfortable but the ergonomic designed handle shape makes up for this.

It isn't designed to take all your weight, I think the weight limit is 16 stone or something, but on days where I need it to take more weight it does so fine, the creaking at the joins can be off putting but it hasn't collapsed on me yet lol. If you are looking for a stick to regularly lean heavily on this one is not for you.

Great value for money, I use it all the time inside and outside the house. Simple packaging but comes with diagramed instructions on how to use your stick most effectively. Would have been 5 stars if it had a better material handle. Go buy it, its great.
on 5 December 2013
Very good walking stick as adjustable, good for old people & people unable to walk very far.
Colour is lovely instead of the boring blacks etc.
on 30 June 2013
Exactly what I wanted. very pretty, lightweight and folds up nicely. Lots of people have commented on its colour (positively)
on 17 September 2013
i love the colour, it doesn't make me feel old using it, it is very funky, my friends all want one
on 14 November 2013
So needed a walking stick.A bright one made me feel more cheerful. Price was good. I have recommended to others already.
on 21 March 2014
Loved this walking stick the colours are bright and colourful and it is very sturdy. Would recommend this walking stick to anybody who loves bright colours.
on 5 January 2014
easy to assemble lovely colour get lots of comments on it.easy to fold ace on a plane,doesnt get in the way.not easy to lose
on 5 April 2016
Purchased for my mum who has a slight hip issue. Bought as it folded and she wanted it for a holiday (to Barbados....can't wait until I am old). She loved it and got plenty of compliments (it is very bright and colourful). She is quite tall for a woman (around 5’10) but her sister isn’t (about 5’1) and they both tried it (my aunt just for fun). It was easily adjustable for both of them.
Not sure it would last forever and see it more for occasional use when a fold up is required (I have no doubt a solid stick would be more hardwearing). It certainly doesn’t feel flimsy however.
Please be aware it is very bright and ‘loud’ so don’t buy it for a shrinking violet who wants to ‘blend in’….a millions miles away from my mum.
on 22 May 2015
My first walking stick after a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia 6months ago and its alright. I have to use it wherever I go, so the fact its foldable is not relevant. I love the bright pink and purple colour because I don't want to feel too old before my time! Not sure how long it will last, but for the price I'm pleased
on 29 May 2014
If you to collapse it and try to put the clamp back on it is very tight to get on and off if you have finger strength/mobility issues . I have bought it to go on holiday as it fits perfectly in hand luggage if it is not required at all times. The colour is lovely and the handle feels very comfortable.