Price:£2.31+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 8 November 2013
Bought this as a replacement for my original charger cable but this doens't work at all. tried charging via pc and original socket connector but after leaving for 24 hours to re-gain charge, still nothing.
The cable was fully branded with the samsung name and fitted fine - so it looks the part - but just a shame it's not fit for purpose.
on 29 January 2014
Item ordered was a "genuine original" Samsung Galaxy charger. The item I received was clealy not a genuine product. They even have the prduct picture with the branding clearly visible, my item didn't even have this. Will complain to Amazon.
on 24 February 2014
Exactly as ordered and marked as a Samsung part. Not yet used it but appears to be a direct replacement for my Galaxy Note 10.1 charging/ USB cable; the original having fallen apart. Very happy with this purchase which arrived very quickly.
on 30 May 2014
brought as our cable went faulty after 6 months and argos said it was not covered carnt knock the price I thought even if it didn't work but arrived as stated with Samsung printed on and now I can charge my Samsung tab 2 again very very pleased with it :-)
on 8 August 2014
I am not happy with the product that I received. When connected, the data cable didn't charge my daughter's tablet and I also tried to connect the tablet to my laptop which it did not recognize. Overall, I am really disappointed with this product and it was a total waste of money. However, the delivery was fast.
on 19 February 2014
First thing to say is this is not a genuine Samsung lead, but at this price you're a fool if you think it is. Having said that, it does exactly what it should, both power and data transfer. My lead that came with my tablet stopped transferring data, and a new Samsung lead was £18 !

Cheap, cheerfull and works fine. A good fit, arrived on time and was well packaged, and came with a free touch screen mini stylus keyring. No complaints.
on 4 February 2016
Not too sure about genuine, doesn't really look the same as original, but don't really care as long as it doesn't fall apart after two months like the one's I have bought locally. Arrived within specified time. Rated 4 because I'm not sure about durability, but looks good...
on 3 November 2013
needed another backup cable, already had one from this company before so knew i could rely on it being a charging cable and not just data transfer. excellent. recommend them
on 11 June 2014
The cable was clearly counterfeit, of substandard quality compared to the item supplied with tablet from the manufacturer. This was despite the description being "genuine Original". Even the Samsung name printed on it was of poor quality.
This is not acceptable. It falls far below my expectations of Amazon, whether it's from the marketplace or not, it's Amazon's name above the door as far as I am concerned.
on 3 December 2013
This is a really great charger,seems genuine,works perfectly,really great price,looks exactly like the Samsung charger I originally got with my tab.