Customer reviews

on 26 December 2015
Very disappointed, the little bracket for wall mounting snapped off after being dropped once by our son, when i first saw it i was surprised it was just a thin strip of plastic for the hinge and my fears were confirmed when he dropped it on the first day, this makes the torce not very durable and i have had to stick it back on with bits of blu- tak to keep the torch looking proper. Considering the target market age group this is poor design. Otherwise the torch is very cool, but more decorative than a toy be warned!
on 14 July 2016
It's basically a big piece of plastic, you add batteries of your own, push a button and it lights up a bit. I don't have children so don't "get" the Minecraft thing but the little girl who received it as a gift was highly delighted, so I don't need to understand it!
on 6 March 2017
We've had this product working for approx 2 hours and it has broken. The light inside has stopped working and there's no way of replacing it. Very disappointing for the price. My son is very dismayed right now - will be complaining.
on 2 January 2017
I wasn't really expecting much from this product but it is actually a really effective torch as well as a fun toy for a Minecraft Mad teenager! It fixes onto the wall easily too and has proudly gone back to boarding school with him.
on 18 August 2017
We bought two of these, which arrived quickly. Unfortunately, one failed to work at all and had to be returned - the other was fine and exactly what we wanted. I guess that means our rating should average 5 and 0...
on 14 April 2017
Bought for son's 10th birthday. It's not going to light the darkest corners but he likes it and loves the fact that it hangs on the wall like they do in the game.
on 1 May 2017
Great gift for any Minecraft fan. Nice and big, not very bright almost a nightlight glow. It also likes to eat batteries depending on how long it's on for
on 17 September 2017
Nice product to add to minecraft stuff. Personally haven't attached it to a wall as my little one prefers to use it as a torch.
on 13 June 2017
Bought 2. Great idea but doesn't last more than a week. Constructed with glue so hard to pull apart and fix without doing damage.
on 17 June 2017
My kids are their friends were massive Minecraft fans when I bought these. They love them, can be put on the wall or stand alone. Ended up buying more for half the friends! Can't really fault. Could be a little brighter I suppose.