on 5 December 2012
I have used the Collins Royal 52 diary for over 40 years, being an avid diary writer. The paper is consistently good quality. It used to have a fact for the day which was always the same, the last year it changed to some toe curling quips eg. 5th Dec 2012 is "Apathetic kettle manufacturers tend to go off the boil". The inside photo showed a date/day line across the bottom, but again its the same quips. I liked the facts better, but whether its there or not I will continue to buy as I like the layout. Even after all these years the paper/ink hasn't discoloured and remains a solid favourite
on 14 August 2012
This diary is just perfect for my needs as there is plenty of room on the day to a page to divide it up into 15 min slots to create an appointment diary. Together with the account summary and annual summary its just what I need ...and cheaper than elsewhere.
on 8 December 2012
what more can i say other than i ordered in the evening yesterday and it arrived today on saturday morning. more over i was very impressed with the item itself. robust diary with all the necessary bits and a professional feel. yes its retail at near enough a tenner if you went staples or smiths but for just over 6 quid its a steal. go on treat yourself for xmas and plan ahead with brilliant diary
on 3 November 2012
This page a day diary is excellent quality and just right for my needs. The colour choice was good. Perfect Christmas gift.
on 24 July 2014
I bought this to use at work. Good quality diary, the paper is good quality. There's plenty of space to write in your appointments. It is wearing well considering how much I throw it about! Would purchase this one again.
on 22 November 2013
I have bought this diary for my husband for christmas, he uses these yearly to register his daily work which he has completed as he is a self employed engineer. The size of the pages and the quality of the paper is great, they are ideal for the amount he needs to write into each day.
on 11 October 2013
I run a holiday cottage and I could not cope with bookings without the Collins diary. Full of useful additional planners and directories. Nice quality binding and pages. The choice of several different colours makes it easier differentiate each year. Very good quality for a very reasonable price.
on 21 January 2014
Good diary but would have been better without the times printed in the margin. Wanted to use it as a daily journal.

Cover was different from the advertised one, it has 2014 printed on it in rather bright colours.
on 16 April 2014
I have used these diaries for over ten years and the format suits me to a tee. It has room for notes and a monthly summary and the diary pages are clean and well presented. The quality of the construction is first class and the pages have very little bleed-through with the type of gel pens I use.
on 5 September 2013
Fantastic value for money, mint condition, speedy delilvery. great!!! Would definitely recommend.
I love Collins diaries, they are nice,fit into your handbag, size and do what it says on the tin.

See one answered question