Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 19 April 2014
This product is a brilliant idea, but has some big design problems. The keyhole area by the strap for fixing it to babys wrist - babys hand just pops out the hole! The three tabs for chewing would be better if they were shaped differently. My baby finds the angle completely wrong, and they are too wide and not deep enough. Also, all three are the same - why have 3 identical, why not have one of them in a softer chewier material? Or different patterns on them so they feel different. They are a hard and solid plastic, there is no flex in them. The detachable freezable ring is a wonderful idea, but again, needs rethinking as it makes the glove too bulky and heavy. When half of it fixes into the glove, does it have to be a solid ring?! Why not a less bulky d or t shape?

Really disappointed with this, it wasnt cheap either. What bugs me is that it is such a good idea. My 3 month old is desperate to chew on something but is far too young to have the dexterity or motor skills to hold onto a regular chew toy. She's back to chomping on her fist...
on 13 July 2012
My baby loves this. I do to, its easy to clean, its easy to freeze. It stays on her hand. It's a great invention. I've seen some press about this and was delighted by it.
on 6 August 2015
I thought this was the answer to all my problems with a dribbly 4 month old that couldn't hold things and would stop me going mad because I was having to continually pick their teether up from the floor. Oh how wrong was I, this would not stay on my baby's hand no matter how tight I tied it seemed out of proportion, top heavy and generally they really didn't get on with it. I put it away for a while and got it back out when they were 7 months but seemed to not be up to the job again the side teethers were too small and just kept falling off. Wish I hadn't bothered waste of time and money!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 August 2015
The main gripe for us was that our son just kept pulling the glove off, so it constantly ended up on the floor needing to be washed. Also, being fabric, it had a tendency to attract dust and dirt even if not dropped. I just wasn't comfortable with that in a teether. After two weeks of trying, we had to give up and go for something which could be rinsed and spray sterilised "on the go".

It's not a bad idea and not bad quality, though.
on 9 March 2015
Over all is a good product. Mitten is very bulky so would probably suit an older baby. We brought this for our three month old but she found it difficult. She found the small removable soother much easier to grip and so of all the products we have tried, this has been a little diamond.
on 18 April 2015
My 5 month old has been having a tough time. Bought the gummee glove thinking it would help but she just moaned about it and pulled it off. Would maybe work for a baby that likes it. It's nice and high quality though. Just wish I hadn't wasted my money.
on 22 April 2015
Great product! We have 2 and a half months old boy and he started teething when he was month old obviously no teeth yet but he is drooling and biting anything he can! We bought this and it's excellent! Highly recommend!
on 23 November 2015
Nice little glove but all my child wanted to do was pull it off, so didn't really get the effect to what it's supposed to do. What one does for one child does not necessarily mean it does for another.
But worth a try.
on 25 March 2015
Brilliant for teething babies. After having my fingers chewed I decided to buy my son this mitt. It has two hard bits to chew on and two taggys. Come with adjustable strap for wrist to suit most. Really impressed with the blue teething ring as it can be attached to the glove if wanted and removed for cleaning. Comes with a handy carry bag to keep it safe.
on 31 October 2014
This is a great idea. I needed something for my baby as she had started teething before being able to hold objects. However, the glove seemed a bit heavy for her. Also, the plastic tabs were too wide for her mouth and she did not have the dexterity to twist her hand to get them in on an angle.