on 27 June 2014
Every time a friend has a newborn I order some of these on Prime. They are always a big hit as they are well sized and come in beautiful patterns.
on 19 April 2014
Washes beautifully and stays soft. Really cute too. I think this is the best one out there. Highly recommend this.
on 4 July 2014
Beautiful soft muslins would only ever use Aiden & Anais for my babies.
on 19 September 2013
I love these muslin squares, great size, absorb spills and perfect as a burb cloth or to place under baby's head to protect your sofa ;) also great to have one in the changing bag for all the above...i'm ordering another pack!
on 29 May 2015
Love these SO much! Am ordering them another set for me and a set for a friend's new baby! Really soft and great quality and the designs are lovely.
on 23 January 2016
Not the quality I expected for the price I sent it back
on 25 May 2014
I bought these because of the overrated reviews, however i was extremely disappointed with them. I wouldn't say they are bad quality, but they are totally average! Especially for the exaggerated price you pay for them, They're not worth it. i wish i bought moderately priced muslin squares that I'm sure would have done the same job!
on 3 October 2014